Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Favourite TV Shows and Movies (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Lost (TV series) - no spoilers if possible (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26550)

Darkel 10-04-2005 01:14 PM

Hmm, we just said Anna Rodriguez belongs to the other survivors but the other characters we can see at the end are actually the "others" :mrgreen:
Complicated isn't it ...

topgeartom 10-04-2005 01:19 PM

I just dont see how they can escape if they actually are the others.

complicated indeed

Darkel 10-04-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topgeartom
I just dont see how they can escape if they actually are the others.

That's just another question, the fact that A.Rodriguez is held up with mickael, jin and sawyer should prove that the others aren't the survivors from the back of the plane, why would they do that otherwise ?

topgeartom 10-04-2005 01:38 PM

hmmm fair point, forgot about that bit right at the end.

topgeartom 10-04-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkel
Quote:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
I think there're the "others" who were at the back of the airplane, the "others" who kidnapped Walt... and there's Desmond :D

I second that, and it looks like Jin could not explain them the whole story :mrgreen:
Can't remember if it was already said here, there's also the "quarantine" inscription written on the top of the hatch, now does that correspond to the island or just the interior of the hatch, that's the question ...

I guess that the 'quarantine' inscription correspond to the island... I mean that the island is in quarentine - Desmond asks if the people outside is sick or ill... so I suppose he consider himself healthy.

And about the others... the end of the E02 was quite shocking, and the teaser for the E03 quite confussing. I think that the other who were at the beach with Jin are the survivors of the back of the airplane... or am I wrong? Can't wait to the E02 to see the answer! :D

Im with you still i think. We dont actually see the people on the beach throwing The rodriguez girl into that pit do we. i think the two events are seperate, and that those we see at the end of the pisode arent actually the others, just those from the back of the plane.

Darkel 10-06-2005 04:07 PM

Hmm, looks like we've been a bit wrong (at least me)... I'm just waiting until everyone watched it :wink:

topgeartom 10-06-2005 04:44 PM

downloading, but probably wont get finished and watched till tommorrow night.

gis 10-06-2005 06:27 PM

is episode 3 out yet? i need to see this next episode as it was a great teaser of the last episode.

those guys at the end of episode 2 were Jin runs back to michael and sauer (sp?) they have to be the others,did you see that huge club with the spikes stickin outta it? daaaam

gis 10-06-2005 07:03 PM

lol your downloading episode 2 dani? or 3?

gis 10-06-2005 08:33 PM

lol i thought so,i got confused as i didnt view this thread for a while.i need to find episode 3

Darkel 10-07-2005 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gis
is episode 3 out yet? i need to see this next episode as it was a great teaser of the last episode.

Yep, watched it yesterday as I said

Quote:

Originally Posted by gis
michael and sauer (sp?)

Sawyer

That Episode 4 teaser is also ... quite interesting

Darkel 10-07-2005 05:57 PM

Tom should've watched it now :?:

I loved that funky little video about the dharma initiative (especially the "we just smoked weed" background music) :mrgreen:

pharzo 10-12-2005 01:53 PM

From a Lost theory board

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psykopyxie
[The TV Guide Article]Actually answeres a few questions. (very few)

"Push the button. Don't push the button. Bad." ~Walt's backwards quote. When he "sort of appears in this dream."

The people that are holding Sawyer, Mike and Jin are refered to as "tailies".

The Orientation films jumps are called "missing pieces" by Lindelof and he said that Desmond spliced the broken movie back together after watching it too may times. He also says that the missing pieces will become "very improtant plot points down the road."

Darkel 10-15-2005 10:05 AM

Nice avatar you've there, pharzo :P

Has anyone else already watched episode 4 here ?

pharzo 10-15-2005 10:09 AM

of course :D

have a clucketty cluck cluck day :wink:

edit: oh and i also bought the collector's edition of the lost magazine :D