Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   JUSTIN SYDER ON THE LOOSE AGAIN !!! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8990)

Sachmo12345 04-16-2004 11:00 AM

what a little bitch thats all i really have to say

Jabba 04-16-2004 11:16 AM

I like the way they are accepting donations (so far $30 I think) for videos that I have captured and provided for JW free of charge.

They say its not like really making money from the videos though as the money is being used to buy a better capture card and other equipment and that the BBC will understand and not mind as Top and Fifth Gear is not broadcast in the USA.

I am sure the BBC and channel 5 would be delighted that they are using the money to buy better equipment to ripp more of their shows off.

What of course will happen is they will draw the attention of the BBC as they are taking money for their shows and then they will be shut down...and then the BBC will probably make their way over here and try and close JW down as well as they will think we are something to do with them.

I would suggest that they are the selfish ones that through their stupidty and greed will ruin it for everyone.

possessed_beaver 04-16-2004 11:28 AM

^^^intresting JABBA

and nice hunting by evreyone.

he seems quite sad and obsessive... (damn.. he has alot in common with my ex-gf's)

intresting to find out who is giving him links,

i don't know how we can cull the download links....

gentlemans club - what?
ovisley jealousley is a curse.

yg60m 04-16-2004 11:34 AM

If he keeps coming back in a gay club it certainly means something about his sexual preferences :wink:

Now the hunt is open :mrgreen:

possessed_beaver 04-16-2004 11:36 AM

whats the bountey on his head jabba?

sentra_dude 04-16-2004 11:43 AM

HUNT THAT FUCKER DOWN! :twisted:

Jeez...that ass is over posting on my other hang-out, racingflix, being a total and complete bitch...just can't get rid of him!

yg60m 04-16-2004 11:45 AM

Quote:

I like the way they are accepting donations (so far $30 I think) for videos that I have captured and provided for JW free of charge.

They say its not like really making money from the videos though as the money is being used to buy a better capture card and other equipment and that the BBC will understand and not mind as Top and Fifth Gear is not broadcast in the USA.

I am sure the BBC and channel 5 would be delighted that they are using the money to buy better equipment to ripp more of their shows off.

What of course will happen is they will draw the attention of the BBC as they are taking money for their shows and then they will be shut down...and then the BBC will probably make their way over here and try and close JW down as well as they will think we are something to do with them.

I would suggest that they are the selfish ones that through their stupidty and greed will ruin it for everyone.
Hum i didn't see the things under this angle :( Fucking bastard, we must find who he is.

blah 04-16-2004 11:55 AM

Ud think some one who can afford a ferrari, and a lambo, could afford good email services :lol: :wink:

novass 04-16-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver

If its a ride in the Lambo and Ferrari, ill make my way to New York tomorrow LOL

possessed_beaver 04-16-2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novass
Quote:

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver

If its a ride in the Lambo and Ferrari, ill make my way to New York tomorrow LOL

have fun in new york, jabba lives in england

or does justian live in new york?

blah 04-16-2004 12:24 PM

maybe hes gonna take the 747 over to england. then the true haunt begins, maybe a007 can help us with the hunt. :cocks shotty: i can smell a brit from a mile away.

Jabba 04-16-2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah
Ud think some one who can afford a ferrari, and a lambo, could afford good email services :lol: :wink:

I have many dedicated email accounts and JW has its own mail server. I prefer hotmail because it provides instant email notifications though

DeMoN 04-16-2004 12:25 PM

WTF! How did he get that file? I tried typing that address and it did not work, might have misspelled it. So that means there is a leaker round here?

Jabba 04-16-2004 12:26 PM

Or he is in the downloading club

DeMoN 04-16-2004 12:34 PM

One other thing jabba....

from this:

http://www.supercarshowdown.co.uk/js/7.jpg

it shows you dont have Message Headers to full. Go to OPTIONS and then (under MAIL OPTIONS) click on Mail Display Settings and select Message Headers to FULL this will show you his IP (or at least it will next time he e-mails you) under the subject. You should post that fuckers IP address so that other people with knowledge can do stuff to him =)

this is how it should look....

Subject : Your Tower Hobbies Order has shipped

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from s104d0fg.www2.hobbico.com ([64.5.71.9]) by mc4-f26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:32:52 -0700
Received: from RJSSMTP(MAIL2.HOBBICO.COM[64.5.71.9]) by S104D0FG (IBM OS/400 SMTP V05R01M00) with TCP; Tue, 13 Apr 2004 03:32:47 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+YDSEg8qKPPD
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Apr 2004 08:32:53.0433 (UTC) FILETIME=[E9E37A90:01C42131]

the number in bold is the IP of the sender for this example.