Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Kimi Raikkonen's Chopper (also an enzo) (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40576)

SFDMALEX 08-26-2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentra_dude
Quote:

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Meh whats the point?

They dont handle. They dont go fast.

Its like a mac.

Or an old Ferrari... ;) :P

I'm not a big fan of choppers, but this one is pretty damn sweet! 8)

Yeab but old Ferraris where fast and handled in their prime :P

Choppers where never fast nor held the track :P

I mean sure it looks cool, but Id think an F1 driver would have a busa or something not a chopper. :|

Toronto 08-26-2006 12:31 AM

^^^ they do go fast :wink:
but they don't handle very well :P

nickthaskater 08-26-2006 12:46 AM

Quote:

I mean sure it looks cool, but Id think an F1 driver would have a busa or something not a chopper. :|

Considering customs like this cost quite a hell of a lot of money, I'm guessing it's probably not his only bike.

5vz-fe 08-26-2006 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickthaskater
Quote:

Considering customs like this cost quite a hell of a lot of money, I'm guessing it's probably not his only bike.

?? U think he cannot afford a bike like this??

nickthaskater 08-26-2006 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
Quote:

Quote:

?? U think he cannot afford a bike like this??

Huh? Re-read my post, I said that this is probably not his only bike, as in he probably has more than just this chopper.

5vz-fe 08-26-2006 03:20 AM

ohhhhh............my bad my bad.....u gotta bare in mind it's late @ nite now here LOL, and I swear I read it multiple times .....oh well, I guess it's time for bed

Mattk 08-26-2006 03:35 AM

Nice bike. Who's his friend in the white shirt?

yg60m 08-26-2006 04:00 AM

Impressive chopper !! I wonder if he own the Enzo ...

RC45 08-26-2006 12:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Meh whats the point?

Its like a mac.

The fact that it's completely unique and rather good looking maybe? And some of them go pretty damn quick.

WHy are people so obessed with choppers?

The "oooh they look cool" argument is so poser.. :P

Thats all a chopper is, is a poser item.

"They look badass"... huh? What exactly is badass about a vehicle that can't tunr, can't go and can't stop?

ANYONE who has any motorcycle experience knows that a chopper ride is a unique exercise in "pain, concentration and luck".

And don't kid yourself, they are not fast... unless they are actual drag bikes on the drag strip.

pzgren 08-26-2006 12:25 PM

the bike looks really nice

i don't think that the enzo belongs to kimi then kimi lives in canton Schwyz (you see that on the plate SZ) and the enzo has ZH on the plate, which belongs to canton Zürich... but who knows?

McLaren4eVa 08-26-2006 01:19 PM

I usually aint into choppers but that one looks pretty cool. Hmmm an enzo.....

stmoritzer 08-26-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzgren
the bike looks really nice

i don't think that the enzo belongs to kimi then kimi lives in canton Schwyz (you see that on the plate SZ) and the enzo has ZH on the plate, which belongs to canton Zürich... but who knows?

anyway, we should find that garage :mrgreen:
The bike is to die for!

5vz-fe 08-26-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Quote:

Quote:

Meh whats the point?

Its like a mac.

The fact that it's completely unique and rather good looking maybe? And some of them go pretty damn quick.

WHy are people so obessed with choppers?

The "oooh they look cool" argument is so poser.. :P

Thats all a chopper is, is a poser item.

"They look badass"... huh? What exactly is badass about a vehicle that can't tunr, can't go and can't stop?

ANYONE who has any motorcycle experience knows that a chopper ride is a unique exercise in "pain, concentration and luck".

And don't kid yourself, they are not fast... unless they are actual drag bikes on the drag strip.

There's always a little look good feel good deep inside all of us. So what if you pose once in a while, we do dress up to job intervies and stuff. A chopper is like art, and putting a picture in a living room doesn't really do much as long as you see fit (or mostly a wife job to say it fits). He probably has some other more pratical bikes, that thing has no suspension travel @ the back what so ever.

freddiefish 08-26-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentra_dude
Quote:

Meh whats the point?

Its like a mac.

Or an old Ferrari... ;) :P

I'm not a big fan of choppers, but this one is pretty damn sweet! 8)

Yeab but old Ferraris where fast and handled in their prime :P

Choppers where never fast nor held the track :P

Not everything has to handle good or had to be fast on the track. It's a bit like a convertible, more for cruising. And it's just beautiful. Then again, I don't think there are streetlegal vehicles that are fast on the track compared to his F1 car :wink:

pzgren 08-26-2006 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmoritzer
anyway, we should find that garage :mrgreen:

i fully agree with you!

maybe we're lucky and see it/he at the ferrari days comming soon... :wink: