Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Best MOTORing Official Topic ~Updated: 01/26/2005~ (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11048)

rollaznimport 06-03-2004 02:33 PM

The only one I have with Peter Solberg is when he test the rally car or something. It was quite amusing. The rally car vs a normal STi. I dont have it on my PC so I cant upload it, but maybe someone else does.

360modena 06-03-2004 02:46 PM

Hey great post for great collections.
You come back when you want :wink:

Little bit disappointed by 360 modena results in
BestMotoring_JDM_vs_SuperCars.avi
catched by GTR, porsche (why not) and shame...
a lancer :? .

What has happened? I thonk the guy that drive
the modena were sleeping :wink: .

really great post, thanks

Lift Off 06-03-2004 03:08 PM

Hi rollaznimport.
Where did you get the information about the drivers own personal cars?

BTW, thanks a lot for this topic. Hope to see it regularly updated.

666fast 06-03-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yg60m
Quote:

Originally Posted by 666fast

Quote:

who else ever made a race between a F50, a F40, a Diablo, a GT3 ...

My brain...while I sleep.

LOL :wink: and in which car were you ?

The F50, it's the coolest one. I kicked Gan San's ass! :wink:

liloutlaws 06-03-2004 10:49 PM

gan san was driving the f50....

subaruben 06-03-2004 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollaznimport
The only one I have with Peter Solberg is when he test the rally car or something. It was quite amusing. The rally car vs a normal STi. I dont have it on my PC so I cant upload it, but maybe someone else does.

he actually gets into a regular street STi and drives it on the touge on best motoring

sikx5 06-03-2004 11:28 PM

thanks for the info on the drivers, there pretty damn old. I thought some of them were in there 20's!. and that gan san fella always drives the f50 i noticed, lucky bugger :D

rollaznimport 06-04-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lift Off
Hi rollaznimport.
Where did you get the information about the drivers own personal cars?

BTW, thanks a lot for this topic. Hope to see it regularly updated.

Its because I seen alot of Best MOTORing videos. I also read forums and just browse around the net. Im sure all of the driver have those car, some I have actually seen.

I will be updating it regularly, hoping that people will post more videos that they have find. I tried my best to find you good BM videos, and I know you guys thanksful, and I just hope this goes well.

I will try my best to update it, and find new video for you guys.

Some news I just found out...

NEWS!

I just recently found out that Nakaya, as of right now, is out of BM and BMI. For the reason, that he is out, im not sure. He did state it on his own site. Im sure he has his reasons. Its not going to be that interesting anymore, and im sorry that he left. He was always the doc. around BM. He was very smart book wise, hes like the mature Keiichi Tsuchiya. He is also known for his Zero Counter Drifts which is exactly what it sound like.
This really crushed me at first. Now that both Nakaya is gone, its not going to be the same.

I did found out what car Nakaya own, in one of a best motoring video, he said he has an Evolution 7 RS.

Takuya KURUSAWA have a 350z because in a video is he talking that somedays he wake up earlier to have a ride with his 350z and there was a long time since a car didn't make him felt like that.

A guy named Kawasaki also have a blue Skyline GT-R R34 that have 600PS, it's in the 6 inline's video. He smashed into a white S15 wich ended the battle this day.

yg60m 06-04-2004 01:00 AM

Quote:

Thank alot for your comments, and I do try to update it whenever I can. You guys can also post video here and i will update it to the orginal post.

On a Best MOTORing magazine, it said that Gan-San bought a CGT. He also has a few 911s.

Thank you for your answer :wink:
BTW, where do you come from ? Japan ?

Hero1 06-04-2004 01:39 AM

wow awesome thread thank you

sheruken 06-04-2004 03:21 AM

These guys are Awesome, Thanks for all the Info (and links :D ) rollaznimport
May God Bless You! :fadein:

rollaznimport 06-04-2004 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yg60m
Quote:

Thank alot for your comments, and I do try to update it whenever I can. You guys can also post video here and i will update it to the orginal post.

On a Best MOTORing magazine, it said that Gan-San bought a CGT. He also has a few 911s.

Thank you for your answer :wink:
BTW, where do you come from ? Japan ?

Actually, I have never been to Japan. I was born in Cali,USA :). Im chinese though, so my parents came from China.

Lift Off 06-04-2004 01:10 PM

Quote:

I just recently found out that Nakaya, as of right now, is out of BM and BMI. For the reason, that he is out, im not sure. He did state it on his own site.

That's a shame.
He was one my favorite reviewers.

By the way, could you put a link to his site please?

rollaznimport 06-04-2004 07:24 PM

No problem, http://www.mirage.co.jp/nakaya .

This should be a sticky! ;) Just playing but yeah, this thread is getting alot of hits, ill try to update it with whatever I can find.

sads 06-05-2004 12:14 AM

Excellent thats all my BM vids up to date, thanx heaps