Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Porsche (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ST-ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20114)

Toronto 12-15-2004 01:13 AM

happy birthday!

fedezyl 12-15-2004 02:14 AM

Happy birthday mate!!!!! any special gifts so far?? hehe

coombsie66 12-22-2004 01:59 PM

Oh god, im so embaressed i missed this! :oops: :oops:
Sorry St anger, happy belated b-day, and a merry christmas!

ARMAN 12-22-2004 04:14 PM

Happy BDay St-anger, where would we get those lots of infos about porsches without you :wink: Enjoy your day :P

Fleischmann 12-22-2004 04:30 PM

All the best to an extremelly dedicated JW member. After driving the CGT I don't think there is anything else I could wish you :D

saadie 12-23-2004 07:57 AM

happy bday dude .. have a great one 8)

st-anger 12-27-2004 05:24 PM

…hi guys, back again from Kenya now for some hours – earlier as planned due to some private issues in combination with the terrible flood in south-east asia, we had to leave three days in advance - thank god everything turned out to be ok - well, the word “holiday” ´s a bit misplaced as lakatu already hinted, but I don´t want to bore u guys with my private stuff anyways – well, unfortunately the topic´d be a very very sad one so it´s better to cut that out… :|

…well, what can I say – THANK U GUYS for your kind words and although i´m happy for all of your good wishes let me plz highlight one…

lakatu my friend, a HUGE and honest “thank you” for your lines – believe me, i´m truly touched by your words, thx again and – as with anyone else here - i´m already looking forward to talk with u again when i´ll be back – it´s because of members like u that I even try harder to find some extra time for JW and posting stuff, so I think all the other members should thank u as well… :D

…unfortunately I don´t have much time right now, all I can say now is that u guys out there can be 101% sure that the Porsche team and myself will try even harder to make “PC” a special place on JW – as I said, I have LOT´S OF plans for 2005 and we´ll do our best to put everything in action, there´ll be many specials and surprises and I can promise in summer/july 2005 PC´ll be >THE< place to be – right now i´m already planning a huge :wink: thing for then but won´t say anything more now…. :wink:
…besides I think we did quite a good job in 2004, again, i´d be more than happy to hear some feedback every now and then – what´s good, what´s bad, what should we concentrate on, what can we do to improve everything – something like that…

to make it short, I hope i´ll see all of u guys in “PC” every now and then in 2005 contributing your thoughts as well – “PC” should NOT NOT NOT be a one man show – that´s all i´m expecting from u…!!! :wink:

i´d like to wish all of u a merry x-mas ( a bit late I know :lol: ) and just the best for 2005, first of all best health, happiness and success in your job or at school, … and everything else i´ve forgotten… :lol:

…well, I can´t help saying this now – some won´t get it some will know – maybe think a bit how blessed we´re all here… so maybe set some of your wishes for 2005 aside and donate something for ppl who really have some serious problems in life – just a though...

thx for reading & lov ya all,

st-A… :P

tigerx 12-27-2004 05:32 PM

sorry for being late, but happy birthday mate, have a good one :D.

nthfinity 12-28-2004 06:40 PM

i seemed to have missed this topic, but better late then never :)

happy birthday, and merry christmas to you st-anger! may it be your finest yet :!:
lakatu had some very kind and insightful words, and it definately puts the season in the warmest of thoughts for our kinsmen... just the little bit, a kind word to a stranger can make a difference.

even before lakatu's kind words, i thought you were such a person :) so i just want to say thankyou... definately an inspiration to the rest of us 8)

lakatu 12-28-2004 06:46 PM

Your welcome st-anger. I am glad to see that you have arrived home safe and in good shape :D .

I agree 2004 was a great year at PC and I am so excited for 2005.
HAPPY New Year everyone :wink: .

DeMoN 12-28-2004 08:29 PM

sorry to be so late, but hope you have had a great bday and XMAS and a very well deserving happy new year. You truly are one of the top contributers to this site. A great person indeed. I wish I could have made a bday card for you, but due to final exams and now me being in south america, I couldnt find time to do one. I truely regret this but i will make ur bday card worth 2 next year!

st-anger 12-29-2004 07:45 AM

...again, THX guys and NO problem beeing late, as u know my middle name is "- always late -" so i perfectly understand and i´m happy for ya good wishes now as well :D

lol, no worries demon - hope u did well in your exams - for me, that´d be the perfect gift from u - nevertheless, already looking forward to my next bday then when i´ll get you bday card :wink:

TransAm 12-29-2004 12:07 PM

belated birthday wishes, St-Anger! :mrgreen: