Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   My 360 Modena (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9162)

SFDMALEX 04-20-2004 09:11 PM

Wow great car mate. The color combo is awesone. Very unique also, I dont think I ever saw anynother 360 with the same colors.

Welcome to JW!

RC45 04-20-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by normy360
What's a Fogo-connection?

Dan's reference to Fogo as a great eatery in Houston - was an obscure reference that leant credibility to y'alll...

bobafett 04-20-2004 09:36 PM

Andrew Menasce is here? He is a good friend of mine. I have met with his father a few times too. And i know Allan decently well too. Didn't know those guys were around here.

Norman's car is MEAN sounding. It's because of him that I have the CarGraphic exhaust on my car (stock maranello is a bit weak)

--Dan

normy360 04-20-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Quote:

What's a Fogo-connection?

Dan's reference to Fogo as a great eatery in Houston - was an obscure reference that leant credibility to y'alll...

Ah... Thank you. Credibility is always good.

Erez 04-20-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobafett
Andrew Menasce is here? He is a good friend of mine. I have met with his father a few times too. And i know Allan decently well too. Didn't know those guys were around here.

Norman's car is MEAN sounding. It's because of him that I have the CarGraphic exhaust on my car (stock maranello is a bit weak)

--Dan

where you know Andrew from? :) if you get to talk to him soon tell him EandE says hi.. ;)

normy360 04-20-2004 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Quote:

I'm still at work, so I'll get those pics of the manual out this evening.
Dan for sure beat you hands down on this :P

I let Dan beat me. It makes him feel better. :lol: I've had more women than him. I drive faster than him. I'm more handsome than him. So, it's a little thing to let him win here!! :)

normy360 04-20-2004 11:14 PM

Thanks Brembo and everybody else on this board. I'm glad to be part of this community. You guys seem quite knowlegable, and are definitely very welcoming and friendly. If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

BTW, I sent the pics to TT as he was so gracious to offer to host them for me.

dropot2 04-21-2004 02:10 AM

Quote:

Thanks Brembo and everybody else on this board. I'm glad to be part of this community. You guys seem quite knowlegable, and are definitely very welcoming and friendly. If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

BTW, I sent the pics to TT as he was so gracious to offer to host them for me.

Don't do this kind of offers, otherwise you'll have all JW members right in your house in about 10 minutes, including me that I'm thousands of miles away!!!! :D :wink:

Nice to see such a kind new members here in JW! :D
________
Medical cannabis

bobafett 04-21-2004 02:11 AM

Quote:

I let Dan beat me. It makes him feel better. :lol: I've had more women than him. I drive faster than him. I'm more handsome than him. So, it's a little thing to let him win here!! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am crying. That has to be one of the funnies tthings I've heard in a LOOOOOONG time.

Norman, sweet-heart, you are too much! :D

I will admit this, Norm's way luckier than I am: he has two absolutely adorable children. They make up for him... a lot. And all the looks are definetly *not* from his side... ;)

--Dan

bobafett 04-21-2004 02:12 AM

Erez: from other forums, but I've come to be very good friends with him. I last spoke with him during his exams, so it's been a while. I'll probably call later this week.

--Dan

bobafett 04-21-2004 02:13 AM

Quote:

If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

Yeah, totally! More drives are always good fun! Not like we need an excuse, but if anyone's around, definetly gives a heads-up.

--Dan

novass 04-21-2004 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobafett
Quote:

If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

Yeah, totally! More drives are always good fun! Not like we need an excuse, but if anyone's around, definetly gives a heads-up.

--Dan

I might actually be in San Francisco in about 2 weeks. One of my roomates has some family up there and he wanted to drive up soon and im always looking for an excuse to drive up the coast, so school permitting I will go. Ill steal my mom's new E500 so I dont have to put miles on my car :twisted: :D

Ill let you guys know if we decide to go and see if you guys are gonna be cruising around and if we can stop by and check out your cars. :D

normy360 04-21-2004 04:31 AM

Quote:

I might actually be in San Francisco in about 2 weeks. One of my roomates has some family up there and he wanted to drive up soon and im always looking for an excuse to drive up the coast, so school permitting I will go. Ill steal my mom's new E500 so I dont have to put miles on my car

Ill let you guys know if we decide to go and see if you guys are gonna be cruising around and if we can stop by and check out your cars.

Yes, let us know as soon as your plans are set. We often drive down to Half Moon Bay on the Pacific coast for breakfast on sundays.

TT 04-21-2004 06:08 AM

/\/\ LOL ;)

And here are the pics, thank you Norman!

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/235...80DSC_0098.jpg

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/235...80DSC_0099.jpg

Erez 04-21-2004 06:41 AM

B-I-G-G-E-R ;)