Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Pics of my cars (F430 (2x), 599, 997 GT3 RS, SL550, CLK63... (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35755)

sentra_dude 03-20-2006 12:40 AM

Dang dude, I'm sure most of us here never doubted you...but it sure as hell is impressive to see all those custom shots of those cars! 8)

corvette97 03-20-2006 12:51 AM

oh mate, nice collection! very impressive!

wich do you think is better to have, the gallardo or the GT? :D

saadie 03-20-2006 01:40 AM

^^^ you are not reffering to his bling bling collection, are you .. lol ...

nice set's of wheels you got there 8) 8) ....
just telll me one thing ..... why did you choose that ugly green for the murcielago ? .. why not black or orange or yellow or blue or purple or silver or red or white .. why green ... ?

bmagni 03-20-2006 01:59 AM

nice cars dude, congratulations !!
just one question, the plate on the F430 is supposed to mean "HOT TAMALE" ??

cooperluke 03-20-2006 05:48 AM

Pretty hot garage :wink: you have there!!!

I just believe that there is one thing that is lacking in your collection to add "that touch of class!!" A Classic car!!! At least one... :D

Don't you think? Something rare, that stands the diference from the other guys who "just have" actual supercars! :D

You should think about it... :wink:

TT 03-20-2006 06:24 AM

mag, nice idea to post more about each cars, and be sure that we won't complain if there will be more than 5 or 6 pics ;) as said already, I think it's better to keep everything in here: easier to find ;)

ARMAN 03-20-2006 06:31 AM

OMMFG :shocked!: Holy crap this is real :faint:

Everlasting 03-20-2006 08:37 AM

so?! i have almost the same cars plus some old F1 classics it's just that i spent it all and now i can't even buy a digital camera to prove it :silly:

bmwmpower 03-20-2006 08:42 AM

beatifull cars, so exotic , btw what car is your favourite and which do u use as daily car

Overmind 03-20-2006 09:30 AM

Wow, I also missed this thread :). Congrats on a NICE collection :).

Shinigami 03-20-2006 10:35 AM

VERY impressive collection you got there!

I think it's great that you have respect for your father and all he has been able to provide you, and I hope you'll carry on to show him that you respect his legacy, and still continue to be a true car guy *thumbsup*

It's such a sad state of affairs when some 'kid' with a rich father just takes things granted, and doesn't truly appreciate them for what they are. Unfortunately, I know quite a lot of people like this :( But you seem quite different, and I applaud that :)

Now ride em like they were meant to be ridden :D

taygunho 03-20-2006 11:45 AM

welcome to jabbasworld magwheel :hello:. You have a dream garage :shcok: :silly: :faint: .
Carrera gt is :love:
Ferrari f430 is :love: :drool:
Ferrari 575m is :love:
Lamborghini Murcielago is :love: :drool:
Lamborghini gallardo is :love:
Ford GT :good:
Range Rover is good choice for daily drive car but If I were you ı would buy a M5.
Can't wait to seemor epics and videos.

komotar 03-20-2006 01:08 PM

Hi and welcome to JW.

If you'll stick around, you'll soon realize that this is a great place to be.

Your collection is breathtaking and I'm sure that most of us, who take pics of cars all the time ( hobby and proffesional ) would be extreemley glad if we lived in your close proximity.

I'd be breathing down your neck all the time untill I'd get you and your cars for a few hours to do a decent photoshoot.

Hope the cars get driven like they were ment to.....above 6k rpm :twisted:

StanAE86 03-20-2006 01:16 PM

Magwheel: Is that your dog next to your Murc?

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3935/11ye3.th.jpg

magwheel 03-20-2006 01:19 PM

I'm glad we're all communicating again!

Glad to be back on the topic and talking to all of you. HOVIK, If you keep that up with all the compliments, I'll have to give you one of the cars just to repay you because you've been so kind! SPANKY, That's why I thought if I do a pic insert of each car and tell you what I love about it and what I'd like to see the manufacturer change. It will be easier to follow. MIHALS, As I siad before, I love picking plates out that will make people laugh with me. The one on the Gallardo, FUZY NVL, I though was appropriate because of the color. One night I was pulling out of a restaurant that I frequent, and an older couple (older than me), saw the plate on the car, and they were laughing their asses off. They didn't know it but they just made my night! CORVETTE97 and BMWMPOWER and INSANE , I'm asked that a lot and my response is, everytime I get in any one of the cars, I just sit there with a huge smile on my face, because I'm in seventh heaven again. It's like I just got the car and I feel like a kid in a candy shop! HONESTLY! I'm not a traveler, because I haven't been in a plane since 1977 (I'm afraid to fly!) so I just stay around my territory and play with my 'matchboxes'! SAADIE, Ugly Green? Didn't you ever have the desire as a kid to be Superman, Spiderman or the HULK? Well maybe I can't be the Hulk but I'm in the HULK'S car! BMAGNI, The plate was HT 2MOLI (only allowed 7 digits in Ohio) but I didn't like it so I changed it to X HIPPIE because I kinda was back in the 60s and 70s but not full fledged. TAYGUNHO, I had an 2006 M5 ordered and then I started in heat for a Ferrari. I bought the Maranello and canceled the M5. I have had a lot of BMWs and they're excellent cars. In fact, I traded a Z8 on the Maranello! Ironically, one of my sons bought the M5 I canceled a couple months ago! Now back to the topic. TT and Jabba have been great helping me get my act together and the first thing I want to do this afternoon is my Demo ride post about the McLaren SLR. Then, if you guys can please wait, I'd like to open the engine hoods on each car and include that shot along with the other pics. There's some pretty fascinating stuff under each hood. Thanks again. You've all been great. Michael