Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Pics of my cars (F430 (2x), 599, 997 GT3 RS, SL550, CLK63... (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35755)

Pimp Racer 03-18-2007 10:56 PM

Damn Michael cant wait to see the GT3!!! Hope you have fun and I'm having a feeling this plate is gonna be the best for some reason...:P

Audiophile 03-19-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Damn Michael cant wait to see the GT3!!! Hope you have fun and I'm having a feeling this plate is gonna be the best for some reason...:P

Guys are adding some pressure to Mag in the plate choosing. Only the best so far is acceptable LOL

inso 03-19-2007 06:20 AM

I guess it is one of those dealer cars that canīt be sold before there is a car to replace it or something like that. Since dealer got the car before the orders for the car.

The picture is not mine, but since it is a gt3rs with FI plates, it is interesting, since in all of finland there is barely all those cars that Mags have in his garages :)

Our plates are also dull compared. Orange and green are great colors for that car. If I could afford, I would try to get my RS with some strange combo, like white on black, if anyhow possible. Nothing nicer than really special car made even rarer at the factory.

One of a kind, like our Mags himself. Reading this thread is such a joy for me.

magwheel 03-19-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
Quote:

Originally Posted by inso
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6...rsfiay8.th.jpg

MrMojo, do you mean like on my car park?
(yeah I wish, but still check the plates)

Where did you get the picture? That is the car that was in the dealers here. Strange thing is that the owner of the vehicle is the dealer still, eventhough the car is not there anymore.

Black on orange is way better than orange on black.

:( :roll: :cry: :crazyeyes: :shocked!: Hey MrMojo...... I thought we were good buddies? Now you've made me feel so bad, I gotta go trade in the Orange RS for a Black one just so you'll like my car! :hmm: :turn-l: :roflmao: Mags

saadie 03-19-2007 07:34 AM

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6...rsfiay8.th.jpg
Orange on black .. OMFG ... it looks so much better then all the other combos :shock: :shock: 8)

magwheel 03-19-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiophile
Quote:

Guys are adding some pressure to Mag in the plate choosing. Only the best so far is acceptable LOL

twboy1999, Pimp Racer and Audiophile, Damn..... you really know how to put the heat on me! :shocked!: Only the best huh? Well, I gotta wait till I get my title so I can apply for the license plate. :( I can't reveal what it's going to be because some character could jump on my idea before I apply for it and get the plate I wanted. It's probably going to be about two weeks before I can get the title and apply for that plate. Sorry! :sleeping: Mags

Audiophile 03-20-2007 05:52 AM

Personally I'm more eager about seeing the review and pics than the plate. Sure a nice plate is a fine bonus but hey... GT3 RS is still one heck of a car plate or no plate :lol:

ViperASR 03-20-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Personally I'm more eager about seeing the review and pics than the plate. Sure a nice plate is a fine bonus but hey... GT3 RS is still one heck of a car plate or no plate :lol:

:clap: my thoughts exactly, its stil a freakin GT3RS

Mags, ur making me NUTS :crazyeyes: :scrambleup: I want to see the pics!! :D

Z3uS 03-20-2007 04:11 PM

Congratulations on your new car!
Waiting for the pics! :mrgreen:

TopGearNL 03-20-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magwheel
Quote:

Quote:

twboy1999, Pimp Racer and Audiophile, Damn..... you really know how to put the heat on me! :shocked!: Only the best huh? Well, I gotta wait till I get my title so I can apply for the license plate. :( I can't reveal what it's going to be because some character could jump on my idea before I apply for it and get the plate I wanted. It's probably going to be about two weeks before I can get the title and apply for that plate. Sorry! :sleeping: Mags

They are just curious little monkeys Micheal..

Ill wait, Im sure its worth it! 8)

novass 03-29-2007 03:08 AM

Mags, wheres the GT3RS? I am dying to hear your thoughts on the car and I am sure im not alone here. Hope all is well :D

Stoopie 03-29-2007 05:54 AM

^ And I can't wait to see some pics :drool:

silentm 03-29-2007 01:20 PM

pics! pics pics pics! :D

awesome choice of car, can't wait to see the beauty

MIHALS 03-29-2007 01:37 PM

hope Mike is allright - didn't show up for 10 days - promissed to to show his new toy up :?

hope he just can't get enough the mighty GT3RS and keeps driving around his neighbourhood :D

TopGearNL 03-29-2007 02:05 PM

Mags just got in his GT3RS and hasn't been out of it since :mrgreen: