Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Scale Models (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   *MUS911*collection(Dubai). Updated Mini Convertable! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39176)

Deubeuliou 01-26-2007 05:00 PM

Love the Diablo, but I have a big question: can you move the top to make it closed?

If not I won't buy it! :mrgreen:

MUS911 01-26-2007 05:06 PM

yes Deubeuliou, u can remove the top, and close it.

momodels 01-27-2007 01:27 PM

They were 2 Diablo VT Roadster releases, on first version the hard top was glued but customers braked them so Aa decided to not glue it anymore. So if you have that second version, can you please show us how it looks? I have the first version but I modified it to second release without major damage :lol:

Deubeuliou 01-27-2007 02:02 PM

Thanks for answer, now you have to show us this working roof :lol:

TopGearNL 01-27-2007 02:04 PM

Great Lambo Diablo VT roadster! :D

MUS911 01-27-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momodels
They were 2 Diablo VT Roadster releases, on first version the hard top was glued but customers braked them so Aa decided to not glue it anymore. So if you have that second version, can you please show us how it looks? I have the first version but I modified it to second release without major damage :lol:

yes ur right, i have the first version, and i removed the top, by using the Anti glue, and it worked out! it looks nice... :)

By the way, i also bought same Diablo VT Coupe (autoart), so ill keep the roadster open, and already i have the coupe... BINGO :wink:

Pics for VT coupe very soon! 8)

MUS911 01-27-2007 03:15 PM

Lambo Jota - Kyosho

*PICS REMOVED, SEE RULES*

MUS911 01-27-2007 03:18 PM

Subaru impreza STI - Autoart

momodels 01-27-2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUS911

yes ur right, i have the first version, and i removed the top, by using the Anti glue, and it worked out! it looks nice... :)

By the way, i also bought same Diablo VT Coupe (autoart), so ill keep the roadster open, and already i have the coupe... BINGO :wink:

Anti glue? Did you brake something? Those small pins for example.

MUS911 01-27-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momodels
Quote:

Anti glue? Did you broke something? Those small pins for example.

i used anti glue to remove the glue material on the two holes!
no the two small pins r fine, coz without them u cannot replace the Top!!! :wink:
it was so delicate!!!

momodels 01-27-2007 03:28 PM

I actually can :lol:

Deubeuliou 01-27-2007 08:23 PM

Awesome orange Jota :shock:

I didn't know Kyosho release this color, but why don't it has the spoiler on the roof?

TopGearNL 01-27-2007 08:57 PM

Love the engine detail on the jota :shock: !

The STI is nice too, AA always seems to get the seats just right!

MUS911 01-27-2007 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deubeuliou

I didn't know Kyosho release this color, but why don't it has the spoiler on the roof?

this orange version frpm kyosho comes without spoiler ;)

Deubeuliou 01-28-2007 08:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

When did they release it?
It's not on the official website.

Maybe they are going to make some other colours.

mrai 01-28-2007 08:46 AM

Woah MUS911 what an awesome collection you have there. Im impressed. So how many models do you have altogether?! 200 plus :wink:

MUS911 01-28-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrai
Woah MUS911 what an awesome collection you have there. Im impressed. So how many models do you have altogether?! 200 plus :wink:

Thanks mrai :)

I have a good number of cars here in Dubai, as im doing new collection here! im in dubai now for 1.5 year only!!! and its not bad at all in this short duration!
Anyway, my big and precious collection it is back home, at my original country. wich im planing to bring them here soon :)

Ur most welcome to come and see my collection live, anytime :D

MUS911 01-28-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

When did they release it?
It's not on the official website.

Actually im not sure , i think it is new release!

Deubeuliou 01-30-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Quote:

There's even a blue and a nasty pink-purple one! :? :P

Personally I prefer the red SVR, the one I have... which is exactly as the one-off Miura SVR conversion of a japanese collector :wink:

I know I have the pink (no I'm not gay :lol: )

But red is too.......lame, I would like an apple green version.

momodels 01-30-2007 02:00 PM

Jota SVR must be black only :lol: What I heard itīs the highest quality colour on this model and I agree with that. Very probably the best Kyosho model yet 8) Orange Jota is just SVR without spoiler which I really donīt like. I thought Kyosho would do SVJ version :roll:

Deubeuliou 01-30-2007 02:23 PM

I think Kyosho wanted to make this car:

http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/M.../4088today.jpg

but it's just a miura with modified front (bumper, headlights, air intake behind the wheels) wheras the Kyosho model is a Jota SVR without spoiler.

But it's still a nice model IMO.

lambocars 01-30-2007 02:34 PM

Quote:

but it's just a miura with modified front (bumper, headlights, air intake behind the wheels) wheras the Kyosho model is a Jota SVR without spoiler.

Hello,

when I first saw this orange SVR I also thought it would be this famous SVJ model ... the orange 4088 you're referring to isn't 'just a Miura', it's actually the SVJ that was especially made for Patrick Mimran ... who owned the Lamborghini factory at that time ... but the Kyosho model is just their SVR without a spoiler ... too bad.

I already own the red one and the black one, the red one is the original like the one driving around in Japan, but the black one looks really amazing ...

Mark

Deubeuliou 01-30-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambocars
Quote:

Hello,

when I first saw this orange SVR I also thought it would be this famous SVJ model ... the orange 4088 you're referring to isn't 'just a Miura', it's actually the SVJ that was especially made for Patrick Mimran ... who owned the Lamborghini factory at that time ... but the Kyosho model is just their SVR without a spoiler ... too bad.

I already own the red one and the black one, the red one is the original like the one driving around in Japan, but the black one looks really amazing ...

Mark

I realised afterwards that it was a SVJ Miura.
Sorry for "just a Miura" :lol:

MUS911 01-30-2007 03:41 PM

thanks Mark for the information :)

momodels 01-30-2007 04:14 PM

When we are already talking about miuras I also heard that Jota SVR is special version made for H. Hahne (German Lamborghini importer) so the name "Jota SVR" is not correct.

MUS911 02-02-2007 05:39 PM

Porsche GT3 RSR - Minichamps

momodels 02-03-2007 02:55 PM

Great model and even better pics :wink:

MUS911 02-03-2007 04:30 PM

Mini Convertable - Kyosho
Very sweet model.

TopGearNL 02-03-2007 05:40 PM

The GT3 RSR is very nice!

LOL at the Mini, still pretty nice model! :D

TT 02-03-2007 06:35 PM

Dang, I am sorry to step in so late, but you posted a tons of pics which didn't comply with our rules. I had to remove them all :bah: I am sorry

Deubeuliou 02-03-2007 07:27 PM

Very hard decision! :(

MUS911 02-03-2007 11:34 PM

ooops, direct link not allowed :? :cry:

TT 02-04-2007 04:11 AM

As pointed out elsewhere, photobucked is a nice option even if you have to go through the hassle of registering, but it's a quick thing and they allow remote linking.

MUS911 02-04-2007 02:53 PM

ohhh all pics removed :(
i really didnt know about it, coz ive been posting pics for a long time and no body told me anything! too bad! :(

TT 02-04-2007 03:17 PM

Yep, as said elsewhere, I don't have the time anymore to check every single pic posted and see if it's hosted on imageshack, so it can happen I just miss stuff untill somebody points it out

MUS911 02-04-2007 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Yep, as said elsewhere, I don't have the time anymore to check every single pic posted and see if it's hosted on imageshack, so it can happen I just miss stuff untill somebody points it out

its ok, my mistake!
anyway im thinking to take new shots for my models, and post them later, as my previous pics (which removed) were crappy and i didnt like them much!!

TT 02-04-2007 03:32 PM

Even better :good:

carguy_88 07-08-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

its ok, my mistake!
anyway im thinking to take new shots for my models, and post them later, as my previous pics (which removed) were crappy and i didnt like them much!!

i love your pics man :shock: