Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What You Saw Today (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Cars at the shop *No 56k* UPDATED 1/31/08 (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46458)

nthfinity 02-02-2008 09:59 AM

Holy crap man! I don't eve know where to start!!!!!! I'm going to miss a few points I was going to make for sure lol :thumbup::thumbup:

1. That Mercury Cougar looks like an Eliminator to me.. am I mistaken? 351 was the engine in it...
2. Green Coronette Hemi from Canada... if its a 4 speed, it's sister car is just down the road from me... only 2 of the 14 convertibles have manual transmissions from the factory :)

3. goooood gollly , you guys have really hmm... whats the word?...... blown me away with this update!

4. I ~Think that Veyron belongs to the Circ de Solei guy... pardon my mis spelling...

5. Fantastic photos :) Normally I'd say "pictures no wider then 800 pixels"" .... but I don't have the heart to remove them.... we'll just put a big "56k killer" even i'm sure that not many are browsing with it these days.

6. does that 21 car private collection... does the owner happen to have his own private race track?

pagani 02-02-2008 01:20 PM

Damm you have some fine cars in the shop you work in.

PaulGT2164 02-03-2008 12:35 AM

The cougar Eliminators were available with the 428CJ as well as the 351

The owner of the collection does not own a race track, known (expect a few people) knew he has the cars he has till about a month ago, he is actually located about 1/2 mile from our shop

All three cars (enzo, MC12, Veyron) are owned by one person, a canadian.

The Coronet is an auto, but you are correct, they are quite rare :)

Thanks!

nthfinity 02-03-2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulGT2164 (Post 815599)
The cougar Eliminators were available with the 428CJ as well as the 351

The owner of the collection does not own a race track, known (expect a few people) knew he has the cars he has till about a month ago, he is actually located about 1/2 mile from our shop

All three cars (enzo, MC12, Veyron) are owned by one person, a canadian.

The Coronet is an auto, but you are correct, they are quite rare :)

Thanks!

Ah, well... that CJ is a darn good engine... got to love 'secret' collections :)

Good on the owner :)

The coronette 426 vert has a total production of 14 if memory serves me including the 2 4 speed cars :P

very cool :)

79TA 02-03-2008 01:35 AM

The ZL1 in the crate is still blowing my mind :-):-D:mrgreen:

PaulGT2164 02-03-2008 01:05 PM

we actually had tow of those block floating around the shop, for a couple different projects. it was kinda crazy

silentm 02-06-2008 01:32 PM

omg..... words fail me :D

some people update with kickass photos and kickass cars, but you just bust everybodys balls with your updates. man the history gathered in this update.... the Bugatti... omg and all the muscle. i don't know most of the cars, but they all look so cool and aggressive!

thanks for sharing!!! :) it's very appreciated

TT 02-07-2008 04:12 AM

Must really be a dream to work there. All those american classics give me shivers!!! Thanks for sharing!