Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   My 360 Modena (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9162)

normy360 04-20-2004 01:39 AM

My 360 Modena

Hi everybody, I'm new to the board. Here's my 360 Modena. Le Mans Blue with Tobacco interior. Carbon fiber racing seats. 6-spd manual. Cargraphic exhaust. Fun.

http://thibs.menloschool.org/~bobafe...an/norman1.jpg
http://thibs.menloschool.org/~bobafe...an/norman2.jpg
http://thibs.menloschool.org/~bobafe...an/norman3.jpg

RC45 04-20-2004 01:45 AM

Nice :)

bobafett 04-20-2004 01:53 AM

Norman, you sexy baby!

For all of you who haven't seen the difference, LeMans Blue (a special order color) is SUPER SEXY - one of the single nicest colors I've ever seen. And his interior, while it may look goofy in pictures (hahah, sorry Norm), is actually extremely handsome.

Plus I'm jealous of his seats...I want them, mais ils sont trop cher.

Looking hot, cutie pie! :D

--Dan

bobafett 04-20-2004 01:54 AM

Oh, about that last picture, what Norman isn't showing you is that shortly afterwards, he was sitting in the kitty litter! :D (Just kidding buddy boy - knock on wood!)

--Dan

novass 04-20-2004 02:22 AM

Very nice. Were those seats a custom option or aftermarket kind of thing? They look very good in there. Where in Cali are you located? Dont worry im not a stalker or anything, but the scenery in the first pick looks really nice.

bobafett 04-20-2004 02:32 AM

His seats are an option from the facotry, but they are pretty rare. All CF, they cost anywhere from 4-7k (EACH!!!) depending on your dealer. I want them badly, but I can't possibly justify the cost. Absolutely silly.

But they are SOOO nice. So sexy! :D Very comfortable, actually.

--Dan

normy360 04-20-2004 02:33 AM

Don't listen to that dumb Boba. He was the one sitting in the kitty! :roll:

Novass, I'm up in San Francisco. The photo by the water is actually at the Ferrari of SF dealership in Mill Valley. The race track is Sears Point aka Infineon Raceway in Sonoma. It was taken at the recent FCA track event during the Ferrari Challenge weekend.

novass 04-20-2004 02:52 AM

I was thinking Northern Cal from yours and Bobas posts by the looks of the pics. Those seats look really nice and I love the color of the interior/exterior, not the usual combo I see on 360s but it looks really nice.

Beautiful car.

Vansquish 04-20-2004 03:03 AM

Sheesh what a terrible car...all sparkly blue...leathery...carbonfibery....can't...stand...

Beautiful. I've always like the 360 in Dark Metallic Blue, and man do those seats look good. Congrats on a most excellent ride :-)

I'm really glad to see that your car and your buddy's get driven too, it's very important that sports cars be enjoyed on the road/track as they are meant to be rather than be show queens.

yg60m 04-20-2004 03:12 AM

LOL, nice to see on the same day two topics : "My 360 Modena" and "My 550 Maranello" , welcome aboard mates, your cars are superb :D

dropot2 04-20-2004 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yg60m
LOL, nice to see on the same day two topics : "My 360 Modena" and "My 550 Maranello" , welcome aboard mates, your cars are superb :D

Yes, recently some great cars have joined JW :D
________
Vapor Lounge

bobafett 04-20-2004 05:11 AM

YG: thanks for the warm welcome. Norm found your site and said the people here are cool, into cars and very hospitable / share a sense of camaraderie. What more can you ask for?

--Dan

TT 04-20-2004 05:36 AM

For either the 355 and 360 this color combo is the perfect one IMO! Or at least, dark blue if not the same identical one and tobacco interior!
And it's so cool in US were you can have just the real license plate!

Now what about this :D (same as posted in your 550 buddy ;)) I know it could sound "to much" since we asked for pics and pics came (both from you and from Norman), but since it's so rare to have other Ferrari owners beside a couple of ones :P around here, would it be possible to post a custom shot? Let's say front page of the owner manual with the tool kit beside it? it should take 5 min I think :D

I hope you could understand :D there are to many people just posting dealers pics (not your case) or pics taken at meeting or on other boards, pertending the cars are theirs ;) and to ask some more proof has to be the routine :D of course if you don't want to post the pic here in the topic you could simply PM it to me and Jabba.

Thanks and again, nice car :D

stradale 04-20-2004 06:03 AM

TT, it's ok. bobafett and normy360 are members of Fchat if I'm correct. They have meetings regularly, so I looked it up and it's all true.

Welcome Norman! :D We can never have too little owners of Ferraris here... I love your car. Like TT said, colour combination is perfect. I'd really love to see a video of it.

Enjoy your stay here!

dropot2 04-20-2004 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stradale
TT, it's ok. bobafett and normy360 are members of Fchat if I'm correct. They have meetings regularly, so I looked it up and it's all true.

Welcome Norman! :D We can never have too little owners of Ferraris here... I love your car. Like TT said, colour combination is perfect. I'd really love to see a video of it.

Enjoy your stay here!

Wow stradale! Do you work for the CIA, the MI6? How do you know all about all the people that appears in JW?? :D My respect dear Sherlock :wink:
________
LIST OF GM FACTORIES SPECIFICATIONS

stradale 04-20-2004 06:22 AM

LOL

It's just that the name bobafett rang a bell...

TT 04-20-2004 07:06 AM

Quote:

TT, it's ok. bobafett and normy360 are members of Fchat if I'm correct. They have meetings regularly, so I looked it up and it's all true
Very likely yes, but we have to consider this: here on JW Ferrari owners are quite rare, so there is the risk that somebody else could try to steal boba's and normy's identities :D it's possible for sure. I'm not saying we don't trust them, not at all. Just wanting to be sure it's not somebody just pretending to be "them" :D

budagboy2 04-20-2004 07:28 AM

Nicccceeee, like the racing seats

gis 04-20-2004 08:01 AM

very nice car.the colour is very nice.i think thats the first time i seen one in that colour to be honest.anyway welcome to JW :D

Anonymous 04-20-2004 08:17 AM

Very nice car not the first colour i would have picked but I think it looks fantastic in that colour IMO! Interiors is neat too really goes with the colourscheme. Also what track is the third picture taken at out of interest?

*EDIT* Forgot to say Wlecome to Jabbasworld!! :lol: 8) i think you'll like it here

callen 04-20-2004 09:06 AM

welcome normy360. finally someone with my favorite car! i wish i could say ive been into cars since i could walk, but it was the 360 that caught my eye in 99 and got me on the ferrari wagon, ultimately very very much into cars as a whole! congrats on a wonderful ride, a terrific paint job and a 6 speed manual!!! 8) :D :P

PATo355 04-20-2004 10:59 AM

Cant see the pics but for the descriptions its a very good colour , Welcome to JW to both of us , and of course we want more pics , if stradale says you really have the cars then we trust you . sorry but too much bullshiters in the past time .

Now we have , 4 ferrari owners TT ?

TT 04-20-2004 11:02 AM

Quote:

of course we want more pics , if stradale says you really have the cars then we trust you
We will wait for at least a custom shot before rushing to conclusions ;)

And yes Pato, that would make 4 official ones :D

Chaos in 1983! 04-20-2004 11:18 AM

I can't see the pics...but a 360 is a really sweet ride!!! welcome to JW!

normy360 04-20-2004 11:27 AM

TT, I definitely understand your concerns. BS'er really ruin my day too. I shall try to post those pics tonight. The lengths you go to maintain the integrity of this site is highly commendable. Excellent.

Stradale, Thank you for your endorsement. Much appreciated.

PATo355 04-20-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Quote:

We will wait for at least a custom shot before rushing to conclusions ;)

And yes Pato, that would make 4 official ones :D

5 counting Cho_888 Enzo Ferrari , 1/18 but .... :D

TT 04-20-2004 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by normy360
TT, I definitely understand your concerns. BS'er really ruin my day too. I shall try to post those pics tonight. The lengths you go to maintain the integrity of this site is highly commendable. Excellent.

Thanks for this reply :D it's nice to deal with intelligent people that understand our concern :D

RC45 04-20-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Quote:

Thanks for this reply :D it's nice to deal with intelligent people that understand our concern :D

TT - the way this introduction went down, I was thinking this may just renew our faith in humanity. ;)

Out of the "blue" some awesome cars and owners arrive - and they're not BS'ers from hell - but a couple of genuine enthusiasts :)

The Fogo-connection is a difficult one to fake though - ;) -- I am imagining these guys are "the real McCoy"... but no harm in confirming... :P

jon_s 04-20-2004 02:33 PM

OMG, I think I have died and gone to heaven! Two genuine Ferrari owners joining the site! Thankyou both for basically doing everything TT has asked you to do, the amount of bullshitters we have had on here recently is beyond belief!

The blue you have on the 360 is simply stunning! Welcome.

TT, is there not another 355 owner? A yeallow one, in Malaysia :wink:

TT 04-20-2004 02:34 PM

Yes so far it was Jabba and him :D that makes two, with the new entries Dan and Norman, we doubled that value LOL! And not only the own supercars but they are damn kind lads too!

jon_s 04-20-2004 02:39 PM

What the hell just happened to my maths?! :shock: 2+2=4 :oops: oh dear, it has been a long day in the office.

Jabba 04-20-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Yes so far it was Jabba and him :D that makes two, with the new entries Dan and Norman, we doubled that value LOL! And not only the own supercars but they are damn kind lads too!

Two Lamborghini owners as well 8)

normy360 04-20-2004 05:18 PM

What's a Fogo-connection?

twboy1999 04-20-2004 06:45 PM

normy360
360 is 1 of my favorite ferrari ever

welcome to the board

maybe u could record some movie or soudn clip of ur exhuast?? :lol: :lol: i bet it sounds nice

Zonda11 04-20-2004 06:54 PM

Great cars guys! The 360 sounds so awesome - have you ever made any video recordings of your car - I'd love to hear that lovely engine.

-Z

PATo355 04-20-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabba
Quote:

Originally Posted by TT

Two Lamborghini owners as well 8)

Who is the other one ? and which Lambo are we talking ?

TT 04-20-2004 06:58 PM

A white one with NOS?

Erez 04-20-2004 07:05 PM

LOL.. but i dont see allen anymore :? i wounder where is he :?:

skituner 04-20-2004 07:13 PM

i dont care that people say the modena is to common
i still think its an unbeliveble car
i love the color nice car

Erez 04-20-2004 07:16 PM

we have another member that has the coolest cars in the world.. we'll he dad does.. but he only posted a few msg's here.. :(
amenasce... haven't seen him in a long while.. but just to list a few cars:
Enzo,F40,360CS,274 GTB-4,365 Daytona,SL500,Diablo 6.0, and a few more :)

wish he was active around here more and not just on SC..

TT 04-20-2004 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital
we have another member that has the coolest cars in the world.. we'll he dad does.. but he only posted a few msg's here.. :(
amenasce... haven't seen him in a long while.. but just to list a few cars:
Enzo,F40,360CS,274 GTB-4,365 Daytona,SL500,Diablo 6.0, and a few more :)

wish he was active around here more and not just on SC..

Well, if he loves sc.net's atmosphere, I doubt he would spend his time here :roll:

normy360 04-20-2004 07:24 PM

One of my friend's did make a very short video with a camera hanging off the back of the car last yr. I'll contact him to see if there is any way we can get it to you guys.

I'm still at work, so I'll get those pics of the manual out this evening.

TT 04-20-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

I'm still at work, so I'll get those pics of the manual out this evening.
Dan for sure beat you hands down on this :P

Erez 04-20-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Well, if he loves sc.net's atmosphere, I doubt he would spend his time here :roll:

na.. he was here a little.. but i hardly spoke with him here.. he's a great photographer! takes many great shots! but its seems he like it there.. good for him.. bad for me.. cause i dont even see him on icq.. but maby just cause i'm not there.. like ever.. and he's not there a lot.. :? i just hope i'll get to catch up with him.. :) anyways.. he could have been a great addition to this site as a member IMHO :D

666fast 04-20-2004 08:45 PM

Wlecome to JW!

Thats a very nice car. The 360 hasn't always been my favorite, but it has grown on me. I now think it's a very good looking car. :lol:

SFDMALEX 04-20-2004 09:11 PM

Wow great car mate. The color combo is awesone. Very unique also, I dont think I ever saw anynother 360 with the same colors.

Welcome to JW!

RC45 04-20-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Dan's reference to Fogo as a great eatery in Houston - was an obscure reference that leant credibility to y'alll...

bobafett 04-20-2004 09:36 PM

Andrew Menasce is here? He is a good friend of mine. I have met with his father a few times too. And i know Allan decently well too. Didn't know those guys were around here.

Norman's car is MEAN sounding. It's because of him that I have the CarGraphic exhaust on my car (stock maranello is a bit weak)

--Dan

normy360 04-20-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Quote:

Dan's reference to Fogo as a great eatery in Houston - was an obscure reference that leant credibility to y'alll...

Ah... Thank you. Credibility is always good.

Erez 04-20-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobafett
Andrew Menasce is here? He is a good friend of mine. I have met with his father a few times too. And i know Allan decently well too. Didn't know those guys were around here.

Norman's car is MEAN sounding. It's because of him that I have the CarGraphic exhaust on my car (stock maranello is a bit weak)

--Dan

where you know Andrew from? :) if you get to talk to him soon tell him EandE says hi.. ;)