Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Girls Love that, I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27807)

a007apl 07-25-2005 11:04 AM

Girls Love that, I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/portugues.php

MartijnGizmo 07-25-2005 11:21 AM

It made me sick..... :(

5vz-fe 07-25-2005 11:42 AM

I think we should put a GORE warning.......

very disgusting.......I have always hated that, and now even more.

That is NOT the way to make an animal unconcious, can't they spend some money on electric shocker? and for christ sake, do it indoor.

Mopsdrops 07-25-2005 12:09 PM

Sick bastards !!! :x I hate it when someone hurts animals :( They should do the same to those people.

a007apl 07-25-2005 12:15 PM

Send that video for your friends.
Need to stop that!

AE86Baz 07-25-2005 12:51 PM

Why people still feel the need to wear animal fur in this day and age beggars belief, there are man-made alternatives if you feel you must resemble a dead animal, but ffs, can we stop killing these poor animals just so some rich bint can dress up for a night out! :(

Makes me sick to my stomach....

faisal7 07-25-2005 01:07 PM

oh man.............
thats bad
so many animals dead
i am a complete animal lover............i personally had soo many fites wit people torturing poor dogs or cats
there sud be a international law Bannin fur clothing

good i live in a hot country where wearin fur is not suitable

SFDMALEX 07-25-2005 01:17 PM

Being an animal lover this is just horrible. I would fucking kill the people that do this shit. I would honestly not feel bad about braking the arms of these people.

a007apl 07-25-2005 01:21 PM

Tha last animal lives and that guy made that horror?
I broke all parts of that guy, I've sure about!
I see many films about horror, Fred Kruger, Jason, etc; its for me its the end!

nthfinity 07-25-2005 02:26 PM

sure its not such a nice way to die, but i just dont care :-D
seriously

Trigun432 07-25-2005 02:51 PM

Gee, thanks for posting that. It just turned my stomach. But smashing there heads on the ground like that just got me, man. That's just wrong.

Evo 07-25-2005 03:18 PM

That really really is sad.. And belive me a007apl is you showed that video to any girl I am sure she would say I don't want a fur coat. or anything from an animal..

That is just sick.. I am going to send this to some of the guys I know and I hope you guys do the same at least we do our part in educating people about it and someday this might stop.. It's really is a horrible way to die.. And as 5vz-fe said if must why not sure electric shock and do it indoors not like that with you hiting the poor animal head on the ground or putting your hole weight on his head.. or skin him alive that is just sick.... I hope that something really horrible happens to that guy who did that I really do..

SFDMALEX 07-25-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthfinity
sure its not such a nice way to die, but i just dont care :-D
seriously

I'm no vegeterian but killing enimals just for fur is fucked! They need to kill a bunch of those just for one coat, while you can get something else these days that will look just like it.

Have you seen what they do to bears to in Asia? The torture just so it dances for some dicks who enjoy watching a bear ride a bycle.

Fucking sad to hear that you dont give a shit :|

gtx28 07-25-2005 04:10 PM

Its like the shark hunt pics that someone posted the other day. Its a waste if you are not going to use a majority of the animal. Dont kill a deer or any other animal unless you plan to use it all. Skin for fur clothing whatever, meat for food etc. Anything else is a waste. There is no difference in killing a mink for its coat only vs killing a rhino for its horn, or a shark just for the jaw. Its all the same.

I just watched more of the vid, this is really not the biggest problem in the world. We could focus on more pressing matters for sure. On this thing in particular, the only thing I found particularly disturbing was that he didnt kill the animal first. Seems like this is one of those we should fix problems in our own countries before poking our noses in others type situations.

ARMAN 07-25-2005 04:41 PM

:x bitches!!! Didnt even watched all the vid and dont wanna to, killing any animal for any reason that food(we cannot avoide that yet) is a crime IMO and must be punished :x

Lotus340R 07-25-2005 05:15 PM

This is the worst video I saw in very long time. I want to do the same thing to that idiot. This is one of very few situations when I will have no problem to kill somebody. They should show this video on all movie festivals and all other meetings of important people or rich bastards. Some people must really be very stupid to pay money for something, which is product of this brutality.

Daggernite 07-25-2005 05:19 PM

:( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just simply wrong

Fleischmann 07-25-2005 05:33 PM

If I had the chance I'd knock their teeth out using sledgehammers and then peel their skin of using a pickaxe and use it to wipe my ass...it's an equally revolting and pointless thing to do :x

Z3uS 07-25-2005 05:46 PM

I´ve seen that already and i must add these guys must be really fucked up to do something like this.
Always when i see this video i want to kill these bastards.

tigersoul 07-25-2005 08:01 PM

fucking chinese, I ho pe they can get an agony and slowly death

Ferrarikid 07-25-2005 09:14 PM

im not even gonna wach the vid i hate them my friend showed me one of american soldiers shooting a dog for fun it like ruined my life (not really)

xecutioner 07-26-2005 09:44 AM

i reckon some ppl must of got dropped on there heads when they were young bc this is so sad

dingo 07-26-2005 09:53 AM

I'm not even going to watch this video since it makes me sick - I can't stand these people.

I don't want to sound racist, but why is it the Asians often seem in the centre of this horrible treatment to animals? :x

F40tish 07-30-2005 07:53 AM

People in fairly poor areas will deliver fur, they need the money and the market provides plenty of cash. The obvious problem is the market, where still today a huge demand for exclusive fur exists (which is just plain ridiculous in my opinion). Everyone involved with fur in their business or just a fan of the fur itself should be obligated to watch this clip. It's just like the killing of big cats and rhino's, the demand and supply market should torn aport.

Robbo 07-30-2005 09:06 AM

Someone should do that to them and see how they like it.

DeMoN 07-30-2005 02:14 PM

I could understand if they waited for them to die, but get them all together and kill one after the other while the rest of them watch?

Sir_GT 07-30-2005 08:26 PM

I'm not defending these people or anything, but they actually do not think what they are doing is wrong. That is just how far apart the cultural views are towards animals.

Keep in mind that the chinese consider a bear's paw as a royal delicacy, as with an elephant's trunk, or even, and i'm dead serious, monkey's brain... eaten while the monkey is still alive.

If you've seen the scene in Hannibal where they eat the cop's brain while he's still living, then that's exactly how they eat monkey's brain in China.

The Chow-chow (a breed of dog) is also bred as a source of food in China.

Attempting to pass a law on animal rights in China will make as much sense to them as a legal requirement compelling western couples to kill their second female child to prevent over population.

I'm actually pretty disgusted by the whole thing, but what can you expect from a country which has pretty much closed itself for the better half of the 20th and 21st centuries?

a007apl 07-30-2005 10:15 PM

I
H A T E
T H A T !!!!

5vz-fe 07-30-2005 10:44 PM

As much as I hate to see poor animals being tortured..........one gotta admit that that might be the only way these ppl gain money to buy food (just food and that's it...no TV...no internet....no cars definitely).

As for eating dogs....it's just like Sir_GT said, it's a "culture", which so happen Koreans also share. If the majority of ppl are vegetarian, should we ban ppl from eating meat? I am a dog lover myself, but one gotta see thru this. What if some ppl are sheep lover or pig lover. I think what should be rectified is the way the animals are killed. It is enough that they die, so it is very important that they don't suffer pain doing so.

SFDMALEX 07-30-2005 11:01 PM

/\/\/\A dog is friendly to humans, dogs get attached to humans, cows and pigs and fish dont. Thats a big difference. How could anybody kill a puppy who comes to you to play with etc.???Dogs defend their master, and obey their master. Other animals dont. So to me eating dogs is out of question no matter what the culture is, mind you a lot of my friends are asian and they agree with me.

Its on thing to kill an animal for food its another to kill a little animal for clothing...back in the day I would accept that, but now were there are bunch of supliments and its just sick to do so.

What pisses me off the most is people who buy the clothing, not people who kill the animals(well they do, but if no one bought it they wouldnt) You get P. Fuckers and J Ho's buying this fur...Fucking millionares buying it....They can have anything, but no they want a fur coat for which 100 animals had to be killed.

Plus these people clearly dont need to kill these animals for food. They are hunters and they can kill a dear instead....plus tell me, how much food can you get from these poor little things?

There is no excuse for this shit.

P.S Im no vegetarian, I eat meat, but I do have a dog a cat and a fish and make montly donations to the humane society...one doesnt have to be a tree hugging hippy to see the wrong in all of this shit.

Toronto 07-30-2005 11:28 PM

in asia they breed dogs as you would cattle.. so they get just as attached as a cow would!

do you people not wear leather? eat the meat
do people not eat rabbit? wear the fur
you can't pick and choose... you either are for any killing of any animals (except for endangered ones) or not and go have a soy drink :P

SFDMALEX 07-30-2005 11:38 PM

/\/\/\
Leather is a by product of cow which we use for meat. No one kills a cow just for the skin.

Same with rabbit, fur is a by product, no one kills rabits for the fur alone.

A little animal like in that video is killed for one reason, fur, and killed brutaly too, so hell ya I can pick and choose...

5vz-fe 07-30-2005 11:50 PM

U really think there are so many rabbit meat demand?? I am pretty sure it is the other way around.

Leather is an integral part of the livestock trade. Leather sales help keep slaughterhouses in business and the meat industry profitable. Most of the millions of cows, pigs, sheep and other animals who are slaughtered for their skins endure the horrors of factory farming - overcrowding, deprivation of all that is natural to them and unanaesthetised castration, branding, tail-docking and dehorning.

The origin of most leather products sold in the United States and elsewhere is unknown. Thus, the consumer will never know where the leather he or she purchases originates from, or even whether or not that leather comes from a cow. Pigs, horses, sheep, lambs, goats, and even dogs and cats are also killed for their leather. People have no way to judge the "greater or lesser degree" of cruelty attached to leather items. Instead of attempting to practice this moral relativism when shopping, buying any leather goods should be avoided.

Source: http://www.idausa.org/facts/leatherfacts.html

SFDMALEX 07-31-2005 12:01 AM

Im more and more dissapointed by the world we live in.

Banchi105 07-31-2005 12:48 AM

Hey,
ITS NOT A PERSON

SFDMALEX 07-31-2005 12:50 AM

/\/\/\What are you trying to say?

Banchi105 07-31-2005 12:53 AM

Your right--

We shouldn't be killing animals just for their fur.

We should be killing them because they're just stupid-fucking animals.

SFDMALEX 07-31-2005 12:58 AM

/\/\/\How about I kill you for being a stupid mother fucking cunt? :D I'd take pleasure in that. Do it just the same way as the fuckers in that video.

5vz-fe 07-31-2005 01:45 AM

WTF is your problem Banchi105.....................too much weed or something?

I think saying such cruel thing entitle u to be an animal, and posting that on a topic like this clearly stated that u are stupid (either if u intend to joke or serious about it). Given the above 2 facts, I 100% SFDMALEX's action

TeflonTron 07-31-2005 01:37 PM

:cry:

Sir_GT 08-03-2005 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Im more and more dissapointed by the world we live in.

Have you got leather seats? :)

graywolf624 08-03-2005 10:49 PM

It honestly doesn't bother me because to create the type of fur these places use, they have to run a farm with those animals. They aren't wild animals, they are livestock, just like a cow.
If it were hunting in the wild Id find it disgusting if you didnt eat the animal too.. and for the record some of us still eat rabbits and other small animals on occassion. In fact I remember learning to hunt on squirrels. I try to live life by the dont waste things.. Of course it bothers me just as much when people take more on their plates then they can eat and waste the extra.

TeflonTron 08-04-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graywolf624
It honestly doesn't bother me because to create the type of fur these places use, they have to run a farm with those animals. They aren't wild animals, they are livestock, just like a cow.
If it were hunting in the wild Id find it disgusting if you didnt eat the animal too.. and for the record some of us still eat rabbits and other small animals on occassion. In fact I remember learning to hunt on squirrels. I try to live life by the dont waste things.. Of course it bothers me just as much when people take more on their plates then they can eat and waste the extra.

It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE.

That sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

Ian_yamaue 08-04-2005 01:53 PM

Outrageous... Why girls have to like it...

graywolf624 08-04-2005 05:21 PM

Quote:

It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE
First, the majority of way the animals in capitivity are killed is out there.. There was a group protesting chicken killing for the same reason. Honestly, as I said before, wild Id be disgusted. But farm raised, quite frankly they arent really animals. Frankly, its a production line.. They are born to be that way and die to be that way. Comming from a long history of farmers, I can't look at it any other way sorry.. You treat the animal well while its around but at the end of the day its your food and otherwise.

Really my only concern is that hopefully they dont waste the meat but its shipped somewhere eventualy. Well that, and might I remind you that weasel family members are nasty animals.

nuri123 08-05-2005 01:43 AM

motherfucker that man :x :x

TeflonTron 08-05-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE
First, the majority of way the animals in capitivity are killed is out there.. There was a group protesting chicken killing for the same reason. Honestly, as I said before, wild Id be disgusted. But farm raised, quite frankly they arent really animals. Frankly, its a production line.. They are born to be that way and die to be that way. Comming from a long history of farmers, I can't look at it any other way sorry.. You treat the animal well while its around but at the end of the day its your food and otherwise.

Really my only concern is that hopefully they dont waste the meat but its shipped somewhere eventualy. Well that, and might I remind you that weasel family members are nasty animals.

Have you even seen the video, man? Killing an animal for food/fur is one thing, but torturing it to do so is 100% sick and unacceptable in my eyes. Don't try and pass it off any other way.

graywolf624 08-05-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

Killing an animal for food/fur is one thing, but torturing it to do so is 100% sick and unacceptable in my eyes. Don't try and pass it off any other way.
It has nothing to do with torturing the animal either. It isn't done that way to torture the animal, its done that way becuase it gives the best coat. Do some research on how kfc kills chickens. Sickening to watch till you remember yet again its a production line. The animal isn't an animal, its a product.

exhausted mules 08-05-2005 03:39 PM

causing any unecessary pain to livestock is like putting a huge wing on a street legal civic.

its just plain wrong.

morals would say that if you dont want something done to yourself... dont do it to others. that included all living things. Trees, animals (farmed or not) and other humans.

I couldn't care less how the animals where raised or what the intentions are for raising them.. in the end, this video is a perfect example of what disregard some ppl have towards life. if you dont agree with this... its quite clear that you would be in the same boat as the ones skinning the animals themselves.

5vz-fe 08-05-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Killing an animal for food/fur is one thing, but torturing it to do so is 100% sick and unacceptable in my eyes. Don't try and pass it off any other way.
It has nothing to do with torturing the animal either. It isn't done that way to torture the animal, its done that way becuase it gives the best coat. Do some research on how kfc kills chickens. Sickening to watch till you remember yet again its a production line. The animal isn't an animal, its a product.

I know ppl are entitle to different opinion, but I really really don't agree to your "it has nothing to do with torturing the animal". I think it has every bit to do with how animal dies. I can live with the fact that they are raised to be skinned, but at least kill them quick and painless......

How KFC kills chickens is a totally seperate matter, it doesn't make it OK to torture animals even if a big company like KFC do so.