Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What is your religion? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21233)

TT 01-12-2005 04:27 AM

I don't believe in any religion... in God maybe, but not in religion and what goes with it :? Not that much...

Mr.T 01-12-2005 04:33 AM

Atheist.

dingo 01-12-2005 04:36 AM

I also don't believe in any religion, or in god :wink: I really don't need something like this to get me through life, and the only thing it seems to cause is trouble :)

saadie 01-12-2005 05:45 AM

well .. im one of those whose got a religion .. but dont do anything to practice it .... so i kinda dont have a religion ....

@mrmojo77 yep be skared real skared :twisted: :P

edit :: lol nope we dont believe in petrol .. we only believe in car gods :D 8)

Attie 01-12-2005 06:53 AM

I don't believe in God. Most of Europe is catholic, and believe in Bible. But I have one question. Adam and Eva had two son. One of them is killed. How the other one had child? There were no women. So, the Bible is lurch for me here :)

bmwmpower 01-12-2005 07:05 AM

i think , people in big cities are more atheistic, they had no time to think about this
but every country is other

jakaracman 01-12-2005 07:39 AM

I only belive in myself.

F3ckB9LL 01-12-2005 07:52 AM

Boudhist for me ... the best religion :fadein:

Lukasz 01-12-2005 08:05 AM

DANISM... I practice it daily :wink:

Attie 01-12-2005 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Attie
I don't believe in God. Most of Europe is catholic, and believe in Bible. But I have one question. Adam and Eva had two son. One of them is killed. How the other one had child? There were no women. So, the Bible is lurch for me here :)

They pulled a "Junior" :D I haven't read the bible that much to remember that story, but I bet you can throw that question to some religious man and he will give you the answer, reading it from between the lines of the bible.

I'm really curious what can tell me a cleric :)

Attie 01-12-2005 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
DANISM... I practice it daily :wink:

LOL :lol:

na2o 01-12-2005 08:22 AM

I'm proud to say that i'm a muslim

saadie 01-12-2005 08:32 AM

^^lol .. yeah thats what started all the wars .....
what i mean is everyone is proud of their religion .....

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmojo
I'm not scared, I'm reliefed. :D I think religion has caused almost all the wars, if not directly, then indirectly.
But if the answers continue to be "non-believers", then it is possible to picture an average member of JW.

yeah yer right ..... thast y i only believe in car gods :mrgreen: :P :wink:

mindgam3 01-12-2005 08:39 AM

Atheist here. I don't see how so many different religions, all with different beliefs can all be right.

I believe that God (or gods depending on religion) is (are) not a being or person but a state of mind. If you need a religion to help you get through life then thats fine by me..... I don't believe in any of them though ;)

ZfrkS62 01-12-2005 09:36 AM

I used to be athiest, but i found myself questioning whether i truly believed we were on our own. i knew i didn't believe there was only one god so i started looking for religions that incorporated another deity. so i was surprised to find that my beliefs already fell along Pagan lines. I believe that there is a duality in nature that cannot be ignored, since everything has an opposite.

to each his own though :D