Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Photo of the Month (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   PHOTO OF THE MONTH JULY SUBMISSIONS (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38001)

DeMoN 06-01-2006 03:38 PM

#1 Smylait, Pagani Zonda F - That angle of the car looks just too good. BTW, single instead of dual wing is a PLUS.
#2 momodels, Ferrari 430 - Could have bean first choise if it wasnt the color. Charcoal gray is to oldie, I like black or red plz.

martin100 06-01-2006 03:40 PM

1st: Maou - 5 pts. - Excellent shot IMO! Brilliant colour.
2nd: TT - 3 pts. - Beautiful landscape and even more beautiful car!
3rd: eurocopter - 2 pts. - I just love the RS4 :twisted: and esp. in black!
4th: MartijnGizmo - 1 pt. - Perfect colour for the car!

TT 06-01-2006 03:56 PM

Thanks everybody for voting :D keep doing it :)

Demon, I can't accept your votes untill you'll give us the first 4 pics, not just two

salegosse 06-01-2006 06:08 PM

1 - MartijnGizmo > Nice panning !

2 - TT > Nice panorama, great light.

3 - Smylait > Best view of the car.

4 - 80ssportlover > Well done !

MidEngine4Life 06-01-2006 06:27 PM

1) eurocopter - beauftiful car, perfect shot
2) Speedracer38 - great composition
3) MartijnGizmo - looks straight out of a BMW ad
4) pzgren - a bit dark but a cool sunset

Remember my car is a Fiero "GT". There is a difference ;)

Yea I realize the styling isnt everybody's thing but I think its gorgeous and it never stops turning heads when i drive down the street. Plus its more exciting than the family cars im sure half of you drive ;) Mid Engine rocks!

There is a Ferrari rental place in SF. When I get old enough im going to rent one and take it to that same spot ;)

RF1 06-01-2006 07:04 PM

fav pic: - eurocopter (5 pts) -> Audi RS4 B7

second pic: - MartijnGizmo (3 pts) -> BMW E46 M3

third: - TT (2 pts) -> Lamborghini Diablo SV

fourth: - Smylait (1 pt) -> Pagani Zonda F
:)

StanAE86 06-02-2006 02:38 AM

5 pts: momodels, Ferrari 430 (I like this one the best because from the rear, the car looks almost alien. You get a sense of the width and the aero components on the car)

3 pts: MIHALS, Lamborghini Countach (I like this one because the Countach, to me, is THE car that established what an exotic car was and how outrageous they have to be. You get a real sense of how wide and flat the car is. It has the flamboyant intakes and everything I love about the Countach)

2 pts: pzgren, Porsche 996 Carrera (excellent location and wonderful sunset)

1 pt: sentra_dude, Jet truck (just because it's crazy)

davide 06-02-2006 09:24 AM

5 points - tifosi, M5
3 points - MartijnGizmo, M3
2 points - eurocopter, RS4
1 point - stmoritzer, Aston Martins

:x-mas:

dutchmasterflex 06-02-2006 10:03 AM

1. Martijn

2. yacouba

3. tifosi

4. eurocopter

Great work guys!

dodo 06-02-2006 02:29 PM

1. MIHALS, :love:
2. tifosi, the combination of a modern shiny car and an old grungy house is great :)
3. 80ssportlover, don't like the car, but the location is :shock:
4. pzgren, a "simple" picture but the sun pushed it into the top4

yg60m 06-02-2006 03:32 PM

Smylait, Pagani Zonda F : 5
I don't know a lot on pictures but I love the car.

salegosse, Pagani Zonda F : 3
As always, a wonderful job from salegosse and maybe better than Smylait for technic ( :?: ) but the lights and angle are as good (for my taste ) than Smylait.

eurocopter, Audi RS4 B7 : 2
I simply love the all, the place and the way the car is integrated in this environment. It looks like a postal card.

karcs, Porsche 991 Carrera : 1
I could have put Maou with another Zonda F pic but the "simplicity" of this pic is nice, I love the car and decoration.

As usually, it was very hard to make a choice, so many good cars/ pics and I apologize for the buddies I didn't nominate because their job is certainly great but I had to make a choice finally :P

TT 06-02-2006 03:52 PM

We are two days into the month and got already many votes :D I doubt we'll get close to 300 voters but I think we can already say this method is much better in the end :)

sameerrao 06-02-2006 03:59 PM

TT warm up your calculator ... she is going to get a good workout!!! :D

TT 06-02-2006 04:03 PM

Well, of course I update the standings on a regular basis :) much better than having to do all the maths at the end of the month ;)

And no, I prefer not to post temporary results because I think it's cooler to have the "surprise".. just my opinion.. of course if somebody is really curious, you are free to do the maths yourselves :P

sameerrao 06-02-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Well, of course I update the standings on a regular basis :) much better than having to do all the maths at the end of the month ;)

And no, I prefer not to post temporary results because I think it's cooler to have the "surprise".. just my opinion.. of course if somebody is really curious, you are free to do the maths yourselves :P

I meant warm it up now so that she will be in fighting shape for all the massive calculations at the end of the month ... :)