Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Music And Noise (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Songs that give yoo chills (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45180)

Mattk 02-09-2007 04:56 AM

"The Horses" by Daryl Braithwaite gives you that sort of feeling. I posted a link to that video here, and the chick in that video is HOT. :P

Ghostbat 02-09-2007 04:59 AM

Bruce Springsteen - American Skin (41 Shots)

Ghostbat 02-09-2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
Didn't know either of the songs. Listened them both, but they didn't work for me. The Horses was better still than T :D he Boss, to me.

American Skin is all about the lyrics, that's what gives me the chills. Plus that it should be viewed in better quality than youtube. Excellent version of it on the "Live in NY" dvd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadou_Diallo

Z3uS 02-09-2007 01:00 PM

Blank and Jones - Mind of the Wonderful (2:24 to 3:17)

Delerium ft. Sarah Mclachlan - Silence (Airscape remix) (Severel parts give me chills)

Those i posted are not that strong, but some eletronic songs, specially trance style gives me some serious chills, sometimes i even have some spasms on my arms, hands or legs. :shock:

silentm 02-09-2007 04:16 PM

the intro music of Final Fantasy 7. it's jsut incredible, i just attach so many emotions to this game, the whole soundtrack is just genious.

Mers 02-09-2007 05:24 PM

Almost every single thing recorded by Keith Jarrett (in Jazz...the classical stuff's good but not from the gut)

Also everything recorded by Eric clapton & Bands from 1965 up to 1973

Won't go too much into specifics, because I really actually mean what I said...

TopGearNL 02-09-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insane
I've gotten into prod-rock lately and hard rock as well. Two fave bands at the moment Pink Floyd and The Who.

I'm gonna point out a whole album "The Dark Side Of The Moon" by Pink Floyd. It's just amazing...I can't describe what I feel when I hear it. :)

I 2nd that, can always wake me for those two! :wink:

Im a big fan of the Dutch band ''Golden Earring'' Clarkson is a fan too so I believe. Fav songs are: Radar Love, When the Lady Smiles, Burnin Stuntman, Another 45 miles, Twilight Zone, Long Blond Animal.

Im going to see them live again in a couple of months for the 4th time. Although they've past 50 they still perform :shock:

Nick Mason the drummer of pink floyd once said in a interview that the Drummer of Golden Earring was his favorite and one of the best in the world, Cesar Zuiderwijk! :D

But I like the Eagles, Dire Straits and Simple Minds too, they have great songs!

But nice clips Mrmjojo, don't like all but I do most of them :P

T-Bird 02-09-2007 09:33 PM

the theme song to Superman gives me chills every time I hear it. When it first started to play for the teaser at King Kong I seriously got goosebumps and my hair stood up.

Pokiou 03-20-2007 06:12 PM

Tubalar bells.

ZfrkS62 03-20-2007 08:30 PM

Rammstein's Mein Teil irked me the first time i heard it:
the video is pretty creepy too.

Sopor Aeternus' Resume is pretty good, though i dunno if it's really chill inducing:
(skate video, but the song is the soundtrack)

Dante's Waltz, from the Full Metal Alchemist soundtrack has also raised my eyebrow:
i have a slower, deeper version of it, but can't find it

ViperASR 03-20-2007 09:19 PM

Jack Johnson "Do you remember"

Still gives me the chills.

blinkmeat 03-21-2007 12:36 AM

deuces 03-21-2007 12:41 AM

mistah fab- ghostride it :mrgreen:

alright alright jk

bob marley- redemption song.

HeilSvenska 03-21-2007 12:47 AM

Dies Irae - Verdi

Max Power 03-21-2007 01:23 AM

anakin's dark deeds (rots sountrack)...pretty much the entire soundtrack is awesome...

Myotis, Molossus (batman begins)...