Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Favourite TV Shows and Movies (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   X-Men 3: WTF DID THEY DO??!?!?! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37852)

Sir_GT 05-25-2006 10:23 PM

X-Men 3: WTF DID THEY DO??!?!?!

It... sucked. :|

spanky 05-25-2006 10:26 PM

Was it that bad? I was thinking of seeing it on weekend too.

bmagni 05-25-2006 10:32 PM

i thought it was gonna be good... so I guess its better to wait for rent

HeilSvenska 05-25-2006 10:38 PM

Well. I need to know exactly why I should not go watch it tomorrow.

TNT 05-25-2006 10:41 PM

i am heading anyways i have loved the first two, i want a box set of all three.

coloradosilver 05-25-2006 11:04 PM

Re: X-Men 3: WTF DID THEY DO??!?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_GT

Thats kind of a bullshit comment.

Tell us why it sucked, that wouold be a bit more informative. Do so without giving things away if possible.

nthfinity 05-26-2006 12:39 AM

meh, I'll still see it and enjoy it

My guess is it suffered the Episode I, II, III fever... too many characters, too many fights, too little time. I'll let you know after I see it

TT 05-26-2006 03:41 AM

Re: X-Men 3: WTF DID THEY DO??!?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_GT

Your opinion, and of course explaining why would be more constructive.

IMO it was brillant actually! Lot of powerfull action, Miss Grey as sexy and hittable as ever (same goes for Rogue ;)), new mutants and a good plot! Some strong/sad moments..

IMO it's worth to be seen, it was really enjoyable!

Evo 05-26-2006 03:51 AM

Saw 1 & 2 and both were good 3 is even better IMO.. enjoyed every min of it...

Shinigami 05-26-2006 04:16 AM

Saw it last night and thought it was quite good actually.

TT 05-26-2006 04:20 AM

You were at Flon's? We could have met there, but hell, when we arrived the parking was full :shock: so we redirected ourselves toward Malley which is actually 100 meters from home ;)

Chaos in 1983! 05-26-2006 09:53 AM

I saw it last night, and I think it was very good, easily the best one of the three. Good plot, action packed, penty of mutants, Jean was evil and sexy as hell. And man, what an ending! just awesome...

So I only have a few complaints about the movie, first off, not even a cameo of Gambit, I would've loved to see him at least in the crowd of mutants. They kill the proffesor, does this happen in the comics?

I didn't like Juggernaut, he isn't a mutant, he gets his power from this wierd rock, and when he charges Kitty and the other kid that takes away mutation, he looses his strenght (because of the bald kid) and smashes into the wall and falls to the floor...I didn't like the helmet which looked like a penis in the movie, and was made from concrete, wtf?

Still, it is a great movie, I loved it...everybody go see it...

dutchmasterflex 05-26-2006 10:01 AM

Oh dear God I hope the new director didn't ruin this movie!!!

5vz-fe 05-26-2006 10:19 AM

When I open this thread, I am really scared that it gonna suck I was looking forward to see it tonight. Alittle relief that at least there are some mixed comments. Will let you guys know...

(leaving this thread now before the spoiler comes)

Daggernite 05-26-2006 10:31 AM

I went to see this yesterday. Brilliant! great effects, great story (well if you like comic-ish storys) and good action. Id recommend it for kids and adults because its the kind of film everyone can watch.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
How hot is Mystik in her un-mutant form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******
*SPOILER SPOILER