Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Top Gear Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Top Gear Return CONFIRMED + Hamster @ TG Awards (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43810)

fsandys 12-13-2006 02:30 PM

Top Gear Return CONFIRMED + Hamster @ TG Awards

Quote:

On his first night out since his jet car accident in September, Richard was accompanied by co-presenters James May and Jeremy Clarkson, who confirmed that the first episode of the new series is due to air on January 28 at 8pm on BBC2.
http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1430/

:D

Ghostbat 12-13-2006 02:35 PM

Awesome news. thanks!

Stoopie 12-13-2006 02:40 PM

Great :D

Svensson 12-13-2006 02:47 PM

Very nice, thanks for the info :D

TopGearNL 12-13-2006 03:00 PM

Great news!!

Can't wait! :D

yg60m 12-13-2006 03:04 PM

At last !! I had fear to not see them again :?

chest3r 12-13-2006 03:04 PM

:multi: :multi: :clap:

ARMAN 12-13-2006 03:36 PM

Groovy :P Thanx for the news :wink:

RC45 12-13-2006 03:46 PM

But I dont' get it.

Top Gear is a greta brand, they have these awards, the show, the magazine etc etc etc.

Yet they can't come up with a realistic and proper setup for track testing or maintain a standard and provide a proper benchmark and run their cars in the sunshine every time?

Who is making the real money from this franchise, and where is it being spent - because it's obviously not being spent on their TV show production.

Stoopie 12-13-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
But I dont' get it.

Top Gear is a greta brand, they have these awards, the show, the magazine etc etc etc.

Yet they can't come up with a realistic and proper setup for track testing or maintain a standard and provide a proper benchmark and run their cars in the sunshine every time?

Who is making the real money from this franchise, and where is it being spent - because it's obviously not being spent on their TV show production.

All the money goes to Jeremy.. How else do you explain him driving a GT40 ;) and a Ford Focus btw :P

Chaos in 1983! 12-13-2006 06:25 PM

Awesome! I'm glad the Top Gear and the Hamster are back!

T-Bird 12-13-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoopie
Quote:

But I dont' get it.

All the money goes to Jeremy.. How else do you explain him driving a GT40 ;) and a Ford Focus btw :P

he doesn't drive a GT40! he has a GTand an H2 btwso for someone who hates American cars so much he sure does like to buy them.

Schwalbe 12-13-2006 06:58 PM

Great news, I can't wait to see the first Episode of the next season. :D

ViperASR 12-13-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Bird
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoopie
Quote:

But I dont' get it.

he doesn't drive a GT40! he has a GTand an H2 btwso for someone who hates American cars so much he sure does like to buy them.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

racer_f50 12-13-2006 08:07 PM

Jan 28th seems so far away, but it's definitely worth it!
Great to see Hamster is already back in action, hopefully this next series will be as amazing as the previous few :D