Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lamborghini Pictures and Videos (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   YES!!! I like so much this idea!!! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45117)

a007apl 02-07-2007 08:48 AM

YES!!! I like so much this idea!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/138/3...431fdb97_o.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/3...bd05398c_o.jpg

ARMAN 02-07-2007 09:06 AM

haha italian bomber :mrgreen:

stmoritzer 02-07-2007 09:24 AM

:roflmao:

saadie 02-07-2007 09:29 AM

haha ... sweet! :) ....
now that is passion :lol: 8) :lol:

pzgren 02-07-2007 09:56 AM

hehe, very nice!

TopGearNL 02-07-2007 10:39 AM

LOL! Very cool idea indeed! 8)

Stoopie 02-07-2007 12:24 PM

LOL that's awesome :mrgreen: What are they Ferrari horses that are crossed about? Ferrari's he beat in racing?

obdr 02-07-2007 12:42 PM

yeah and did any of you read about how much it cost him to run that car????!!! Its completely INSANE how much he spent running that car for 30,000 miles (this was the point where he did the running costs up....he has more miles on it now Im sure). He could have bought about 10 truly GREAT cars for the price he spent driving that playboys car for 30,000 miles. Then again, to each his own.

He calculated how much it costs him per mile of driving just to run it....not including the price he paid for it and the depreciation he had to eat........I wish I could remmember the figures but they completely blew my mind. It basically turned me off Lambo (and super cars in general) forever.

I wonder how the running costs of, say, a Ferrari F430, would compare. Its just hard for me to believe when, for instance, my dads 2006 Civic (the new 8th gen one) has already got 40,000 miles on it now and guess what:

Nothing has gone wrong
Nothing has needed to be replaced (no brakes, tires, wipers etc) but some filters.
Only costs so far were the two "check ups" in the service plan in which a few things were adjusted and checked as a matter of course. Next service is at 60,000 miles. That will costs a couple hundred.
So basically in 40,000 miles its costs him about $250 or less to pay for the mechanics time to check everything up and make sure all is well and change soem filters.......

Sorry guys, I know its a Civic, but for crying out loud....if a $20,000 Civic can pull this off then why cant a super car?!?!?! Its just kinda sad to me. The only really expensive sports car I see being daily driven seem to be Porsche's and BMW's (m5,M6). The rest just cant handle it I guess. They start to cost too damn much and need too much attention.

I know I know I know......its an ultra powerfull car where the mechanicals are pushed to the edge so, natrually, its gonna require more $$/attention to keep it going. Also, its a hyper car so the people who buy it dont really care all that much about its running costs.

I know all that but still...........its just a bit nuts to have such hugely high running costs. Any "normal" car that had as many problems as his Lambo did over just 30,000 miles would be shunned as crap.

Stoopie 02-07-2007 12:53 PM

^ What's your source about the Lambo?

silentm 02-07-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saadie
haha ... sweet! :) ....
now that is passion :lol: 8) :lol:

you mean the bull making "passionate" love to the stallion? omg it's teh ghey buttseks :roflamo:

saadie 02-07-2007 03:39 PM

^ aahaha

saadie 02-07-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obdr
yeah and did any of you read about how much it cost him to run that car????!!! Its completely INSANE how much he spent running that car for 30,000 miles (this was the point where he did the running costs up....he has more miles on it now Im sure). He could have bought about 10 truly GREAT cars for the price he spent driving that playboys car for 30,000 miles. Then again, to each his own.

He calculated how much it costs him per mile of driving just to run it....not including the price he paid for it and the depreciation he had to eat........I wish I could remmember the figures but they completely blew my mind. It basically turned me off Lambo (and super cars in general) forever.

I wonder how the running costs of, say, a Ferrari F430, would compare. Its just hard for me to believe when, for instance, my dads 2006 Civic (the new 8th gen one) has already got 40,000 miles on it now and guess what:

Nothing has gone wrong
Nothing has needed to be replaced (no brakes, tires, wipers etc) but some filters.
Only costs so far were the two "check ups" in the service plan in which a few things were adjusted and checked as a matter of course. Next service is at 60,000 miles. That will costs a couple hundred.
So basically in 40,000 miles its costs him about $250 or less to pay for the mechanics time to check everything up and make sure all is well and change soem filters.......

Sorry guys, I know its a Civic, but for crying out loud....if a $20,000 Civic can pull this off then why cant a super car?!?!?! Its just kinda sad to me. The only really expensive sports car I see being daily driven seem to be Porsche's and BMW's (m5,M6). The rest just cant handle it I guess. They start to cost too damn much and need too much attention.

I know I know I know......its an ultra powerfull car where the mechanicals are pushed to the edge so, natrually, its gonna require more $$/attention to keep it going. Also, its a hyper car so the people who buy it dont really care all that much about its running costs.

I know all that but still...........its just a bit nuts to have such hugely high running costs. Any "normal" car that had as many problems as his Lambo did over just 30,000 miles would be shunned as crap.

stop masturbating ... :roll:

the person who did this COULD afford it .....
you would do the same if you had the money ....

Stoopie 02-07-2007 04:37 PM

^ True :D

Mattk 02-07-2007 08:08 PM

Interesting concept. This guy takes competition to a whole new level.

SPEEDKILLAR 02-07-2007 08:41 PM

Too bad it isn't real :twisted: