Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dickhead in 355 (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3661)

sikx5 12-19-2003 09:26 PM

Dickhead in 355

I cannot feel but sorry for this poor machine.
http://www.4tuning.ro/filme/ilegale/ferrari.avi

hemi_fan 12-19-2003 09:33 PM

Thats awesome. That is how all ferraris should be driven. Im just wondering what happened to his front clip. I thought he'd slam into a pole or something, but some donuts and high-revs arent bad, they're fun :D

TT 12-19-2003 09:36 PM

A true idiot... I hate ppl buying marvellous cars and keeping them in garages but when I see such trashing I know the owner has no brain... ok a burnout, ok two.. but to pass the whole day doing bullshit in your 355 is simply useless and he also risked to hit a couple of crappy cars in the process... funny thing is he seems pretty proud of his crap... indeed poor 355

gis 12-19-2003 10:33 PM

why would u do that to such an amazing car.i mean ok,the odd burnout and doughnut in your car isnt a problem.but doin it that much and in the open street is stupid.

twboy1999 12-19-2003 10:34 PM

what an faggot

he probably think he is the king of his neibourhood

they are all crappy cars, except for his 355

and doign donuntes in a busy street.. taht is just stupid
he probably think he is so rich/powerful he could do whatever he want... maybe he could in his neibour...lol

SL55 AMG 12-19-2003 11:16 PM

OMG end that cars misery by blowing it up with the driver....hell it is somewhere in an Arab nation they're used to it. :lol: I cant belive someone would actually do that to a car, a 355 none the less, especially when it was designed for track use not white trash donuts and sliding. The front end was quite nice looking missing the front bumber...dumbshit probaly nailed a curb :roll:

manuf40 12-19-2003 11:52 PM

wow, just wow, there's a great english word for this guy.. WANKER !

what a piece of trash, that guy had no respect for other road users or pedestrians, and I just bet he ripped that front bumper off doing some of that stupid shit..

sikx5 12-20-2003 12:52 AM

its amazing he didnt hit anyone. And it appears he is in Egypt. and i guess the roads are too bad over there to have the low 355 bumper attached maybe?

Poor car got a beating

Chrono 12-20-2003 01:10 AM

This guy doesn't impress me. I'd be more impressed if I saw someone driving a Ferrari while obeying the speed limit and traffic laws. It doesn't take skill to drive recklessly.

This guy is obviously not a "down to earth" kinda person and needs constant attention to show how important he really is.

yg60m 12-20-2003 02:15 AM

Isn't it missing something in the front of the car .... ?? :lol:
It's maybe fashion there ? Or maybe due to this kind of driving ? Or he maybe put it in the rear on the engine cover :roll:

Toronto 12-20-2003 02:54 AM

i don't know y u guys r bashin this guy, i do all that shit when ever i get the chance / like on a left hand advance, and there is no cars behind me i will pull a quick donut around the indersection, cause the kids don't get to see that, it puts a smile on their face and mine/ this guy is just havin alittle fun and if i had a 355 i would do all that shit, untill i get the bill for new tires :D

sikx5 12-20-2003 03:20 AM

yeah but hes in a corwded street!....did you not see how close he gets to those other cars........

Chingachgook 12-20-2003 05:22 AM

che stronzo!!
He's an asshole, it's a miracle he didn't hit something or someone!How he believes to be? The only one with the right to use the road?It's a shame he didn't found someone ready ti kick his ass for all day long. One thing is doing it in an empty road, or an industrial zone where there isn0t people to harm or aother cars, one thing is doing it on a road with people walking and other cars passing by.
An last but not least, F355 wasn't made to do donuts, take it to the track or a challenging road and have real fun

TT 12-20-2003 06:20 AM

Quote:

che stronzo!!
LMAO!

jon_s 12-20-2003 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
wow, just wow, there's a great english word for this guy.. WANKER !

hahaha, EXACTLY!

Hope Jabba don't see this :?