Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Time for a new Apple Hate Thread (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44546)

SFDMALEX 01-15-2007 03:07 PM

Time for a new Apple Hate Thread

And here it is :P

So whats with this wave of shite out of the apple camp? I this I that.....when is the next Iget a life product coming out?

I not so much dislike the actually products as I do the obsessed apple lovers. It seems that they live Ilife, as in a whole life style...Always hear some clowns on the subway saying "hey did you see the new I_(insert anything from thongs to phones).

Im still proud to say that the only apple product in my posetion serves as a great coaster! :P

Max Power 01-15-2007 03:12 PM

I pretty much feel the same way about Leafs fans... :P

SFDMALEX 01-15-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Power
I pretty much feel the same way about Leafs fans... :P

Well I like the Leafs because they are a home town team.

But Im cool with Montreal too, so I guess that doesnt make me a Leaf fan at all :P

Stoopie 01-15-2007 03:27 PM

*sigh* Here we go again about the Leafs ;) Don't even know what sport they play :P

ontopic: I haven't got anything from Apple myself, and I intend to keep it that way. Unless they invent something like an upgraded microwave or something. The iWave perhaps? Well eitherway, everyone's probably going to get one, and that makes me not buy one. That's my main reason for not even hesitating about Apple products, they ain't coming in!

TopGearNL 01-15-2007 03:36 PM

LOL!

I hate Applelovers!

I have an Ipod mini myself but nevermind :mrgreen:

TNT 01-15-2007 03:45 PM

well SFDMALEX you are saying anyone who like a brand or product to the point where they want it to be there life that it is a bad thing?........ ummm look at Ferrari and porsche fans.....F1 fans...... etc the list goes on. so are you saying someone that favors one brand of the other is wrong?.......no one not even you can not admit to doing that....

by the way doesn't it say SFDMALEX - Scuderia Ferrari????

ae86_16v 01-15-2007 04:28 PM

I love Apple :)

- - -

[rant]

You know what though, I surf the mobile phone forums a lot. And now whenever new phone comes out they GOTTA compare it to the damn iPhone.

Oh, the new Moto Q is coming out, "So what, the iPhone will destroy it." Oh the new Nokia is coming out, "So what, the iPhone is better."

Fuck, what does everything have to be compare to the freaking iPhone.

[/rant]

dutchmasterflex 01-15-2007 04:50 PM

LG released an "iPhone" (touch screen, buttonless phone) before Apple did..

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/13/v...-its-no-poser/

And it will also be available before the iPhone.

Stoopie 01-15-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
LG released an "iPhone" (touch screen, buttonless phone) before Apple did..

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/13/v...-its-no-poser/

And it will also be available before the iPhone.

Oh there are far more touchscreen phones outthere if that's what you mean.. Look at the T-Mobiel MDA series for example.

I plan to have such an MDA phone with an Internet connection on it :D Would love to just browse the internet when college is boring me, I could just visit Jabbasworld :D

SFDMALEX 01-15-2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNT
well SFDMALEX you are saying anyone who like a brand or product to the point where they want it to be there life that it is a bad thing?........ ummm look at Ferrari and porsche fans.....F1 fans...... etc the list goes on. so are you saying someone that favors one brand of the other is wrong?.......no one not even you can not admit to doing that....

Uh I dont live and breath Ferrari. I love Ferrari, its special to me, but you will never hear me mention Ferrari in every conversation. Actually no one really knows that I love ferrari, and actually no one really knows that I love cars, only when someone comes by and sees my stack of books and a few posters does it become apparent " shit I never knew your into cars" :P

Anyone who LIVES by a brand has issues sorry.

My interests span from military, aviation, music to automobiles. I dont live by one brand.

However this new mac generation is really getting into the concept of iLife :P :wink:

As for touchscreen phones. I had one 7 years ago :P You know they days when you used to connect your PDAs to a land phone line :wink:

TNT 01-15-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Quote:

Originally Posted by TNT

Uh I dont live and breath Ferrari. I love Ferrari, its special to me, but you will never hear me mention Ferrari in every conversation. Actually no one really knows that I love ferrari, and actually no one really knows that I love cars, only when someone comes by and sees my stack of books and a few posters does it become apparent " shit I never knew your into cars" :P

Anyone who LIVES by a brand has issues sorry.

My interests span from military, aviation, music to automobiles. I dont live by one brand.

However this new mac generation is really getting into the concept of iLife :P :wink:

As for touchscreen phones. I had one 7 years ago :P You know they days when you used to connect your PDAs to a land phone line :wink:

while even some heavy Apple fans that i know, don't talk about Apple 24/7 but understand what you mean about the people that are like that (gamers are the best example)

RC45 01-15-2007 09:51 PM

All Apple stuff sucks.. period.. ;) :P

Mers 01-15-2007 10:02 PM

I like my iPod....

I liked my old iPod, but then it broke, and then I hated it, until I went and bought a new one

Which I like

Until it breaks

RC45 01-15-2007 10:04 PM

Oh - and all Apple crap is over priced...

novass 01-15-2007 10:06 PM

I dont like any Apples I cant eat.