Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Cool Wall (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Chrysler 300C (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37559)

System 05-16-2006 09:52 AM

Chrysler 300C

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4...srt85cc.th.jpg

taygunho 05-16-2006 10:13 AM

Uncool. I don't like it's design but Hemi version has great sound.

nthfinity 05-16-2006 11:09 AM

oh, this german car? no thanks... lets wait for the next batch from DxC to see at least one car the way Americans would do it...

uncool

fabro_s 05-16-2006 11:36 AM

I think its cool, it has a lot of presence, and its way better than the old Chrysler cars like the 300m or Concorde, or even the Dodge Intrepid

hamlet 05-18-2006 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Cool for me - it has presence and personality....... way more than the E-Klasse or the A6 or the Lexus :D

I fully agree with you Dany, this car has definitely something special that brings respect on the road. I personally like it!

And you Schwalbe? I believe you has something to say?? :D

RF1 05-18-2006 05:04 AM

fantastic car!!
like old 300M - wonderful...
I really like it :D

Quote:

brings respect
You are right hamlet!!

I voted subzero ( do not kill me :) )

DeMoN 05-19-2006 12:23 PM

Bentley-wannabe, bought black and pimped out most of the time. That ruins any car, so sorry but SERIOUSLY uncool vote here.

RC45 05-19-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmuller
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin005
sorry, but no american car will get better then a seriously uncool from me!! and yes im an ass for it!! :P

Whorebag :fist:

Where's RC when you need him?

This over weight german (sorry ronin - german not american) piece of crap? very super seriously uncool.

Trust the germans to screw up the entire range of new cars. The e-class platform was crap before they rewrapped in shitty skin - even the real engine layout couldn't save this rubbish from stinking to high heaven :)

saadie 05-19-2006 02:27 PM

well i like it in a way ..... and i dont like it in alot of em :?
uncool for me :roll:

TT 05-19-2006 06:01 PM

Well, as crappy as it could be inside (I tested one some time ago.. lousy V6 sadly ;)). it's a damn cool car, especially 'round here.. everybody keep staring at you like they'd do with Mariah Carey :D

RC45 05-19-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobo
in black with dark windows its just supercool :) that one is silver so just cool =)

Too bad that the quality inside is not that great compared to its rivals

Well - the low quality is all Mercedes Benz... ;)

r2r 05-20-2006 01:41 AM

^^ You guys go to much into politics and other useless crap when voting for these cars!

To me this car borders on being cool and uncool.

It's cool because it's more fresh then anything Chrysler have done previously with their sedans, and it is definitely selling because I see them everywhere, and for that reason makes it somewhat uncool, as well as the stuff said about the poor interior.

But in the end, Chrysler is having big success with the sales of this car, and even if it does share resemblance to the Bentley, its not a bad thing in this case.

Cool for me.

spanky 05-20-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Cool for me - it has presence and personality....... way more than the E-Klasse or the A6 or the Lexus
Yeah they really do have a presence on the road... Becoming really popular in Australia too. Saw one with 22's, dumped and black windows.

Definitely Mafia Car!! Cool! 8)

Sir_GT 05-20-2006 03:26 PM

Hafta agree with everso. It's a cool car in England, and it's a cool car in the Philippines. With two completely different cultures agreeing on this car's status, then that has got to mean something.

chest3r 05-23-2006 02:49 PM

Cool!!!

1st point: I think it's rubbish compared with the germans.

2nd point: It's really cool, and that's what matters !! 8) It's a gangster car, pretty cool with those american big wheels. Pure style!!

I've been inside one of these and the quality was rubbish for the price, but the worst thing was..... the steering wheel is so high that I couldn't see a part of the road :shock: :lol: