Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lamborghini (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Diablo vs Murciélago vs Canto (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12542)

a007apl 07-07-2004 08:20 AM

Diablo vs Murciélago vs Canto

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost...2trediablo.jpg
Well, all its great but i Love the Lamborghini Canto :D

yg60m 07-07-2004 08:44 AM

I like the original Diablo and i find that the Canto is a bit "over"-designed even if it could have been great. But my vote goes for the Murcielago as it is modern and homogeneous. I really hesitated with the Diablo but ... Murcielago.

a007apl 07-07-2004 08:50 AM

its very good too :D

nurbrun 07-07-2004 11:08 AM

I personally like the diablo more, but onli if it was a 97, it is the best year. It was the last year Lamborghini was Lamborghini, and not audi. But I voted for the Murcielago because it is probably more practical than a Diablo. :D

PATo355 07-07-2004 11:13 AM

I love the diablo , i love the canto , but the Murcielago is the best of them all , the best Italian ingredients put together by the best german engienering

Mopsdrops 07-07-2004 11:41 AM

Diablo !!! for ever !!! never heared of the lambo canto before. but damn its nice, reminds me of a true supercar. the lights of an NSX-R. nice !!!

sikx5 07-07-2004 11:47 AM

Wheres the vote for the countach dude? somethin about that car is just so exciting to look at. it looks more predator than the others...more devilish :twisted:

but out of that lot i like diablo most :mrgreen:

Fleischmann 07-07-2004 12:27 PM

I know too little about the Canto and there are two few pics (none, without the sticky tape I think) for me to say anything about the car.

Diablo 6.0 rocks for me :D

jorge 07-07-2004 12:38 PM

My favourite is the diablo, i think the first model is one of the best looking cars ever!

fabro_s 07-07-2004 02:13 PM

I love the Diablo, I think its the best description for lamborghini, and I also miss the Diablo looks alot, hope theres a new Diablo soon, and by the way, what happened to the Canto???? it is not going to production???? :?

JiggaStyles09 07-07-2004 04:14 PM

yea the overall best car is the murcielago, but my vote goes to the diablo, reakky was my favorite drsign of the '90s

Vansquish 07-07-2004 04:25 PM

My Vote goes to the Canto. The Diablo runs it a close second and the Murcielago a somewhat distant third. The designers at Audi have made the Murcielago and Gallardo into attractive, but far too understated cars for their performance and for Lamborghini's shock-value-bound history. The Diablo was a more homogeneous design than the Countach, but maintained its aggressive class-defining stance and it just shouts "SUPERCAR". The Canto manages to revert a bit from the Diablo and return to some of the core values of the Countach. It is outrageous, perhaps even ugly from some eyes, but at least it was a bold statement and a proper supercar. I choose it over the Diablo and the Murcielago.

gucom 07-07-2004 04:40 PM

i always loved the Canto's styling, and it'd prolly be 1 fast son of a b*tch, so thats 1st for me (shame htey didnt replace the Diablo with it, its so much more outrageous than the murci)
2nd is diablo, its just sooooooo beautiful and exotic lookign with that nose so low down at the ground, its basically the most exotic looking car ever.
3rd is the murcielago, its very special and exotic by any standards except lambo's

Quote:

It was the last year Lamborghini was Lamborghini, and not audi.

saadie 07-08-2004 12:52 AM

Quote:

erm well actually Lambo were part of Chrysler when they started the Diablo and part of an indonesian investment group or something like that after '92 or so, so in '97 Lambo wasnt independent either.
yah lambo was a part of chrysler but sill lambo made the car all alone ... chrysler just gave the money ... and didnt interfere in the designs and all ... yah and the cars were made in italy .. :roll: ..

anywayz my vote goes for Murcielago . 8) 8) 8)

a007apl 07-08-2004 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sikx5
Wheres the vote for the countach dude?

Voted you in section "Best Design ever" ?
:wink: