Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NSX Chasing Enzo on track (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41655)

Mopsdrops 10-03-2006 10:51 AM

NSX Chasing Enzo on track

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...70&q=honda+nsx
8)

TopGearNL 10-03-2006 11:54 AM

He doesn't let the Ferrari get away, I like that!

Shows once more that the driver is more important then the car! :mrgreen:

RC45 10-03-2006 12:11 PM

Uhm - the point should really be - "did you see how hard the NSX had to work to even stay in the same city as the Enzo" ;)

The Enzo simply drove away from the NSX on anything resembling a straight :) - which shows again the NSX is really just a novelty.. a toy car, that given enough turns and chicanes can probably hang with other sports cars ;) :P

The NSX has always been about 150bhp too weak.

TopGearNL 10-03-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Uhm - the point should really be - "did you see how hard the NSX had to work to even stay in the same city as the Enzo" ;)

The Enzo simply drove away from the NSX on anything resembling a straight :) - which shows again the NSX is really just a novelty.. a toy car, that given enough turns and chicanes can probably hang with other sports cars ;) :P

Yeah I know that RC but you gotta admit that its pretty good to keep up to a Enzo in a NSX, I mean like you say it is underpowered. :P

dutchmasterflex 10-03-2006 12:39 PM

All the enzo has to do is use full throttle and bye bye NSX.. the power difference is just too much with this pair..

TNT 10-03-2006 12:46 PM

still the NSX is a great handling "toy" car. who cares good looking car underpowered hanging with the enzo

ZfrkS62 10-03-2006 12:54 PM

oh that was just sad.

I dont care how much the NSX costs, it's still a Honda.

The NSX did nothing that even resembled it was chasing the Enzo :lol: The Enzo completely left him within a lap :lol: I suppose next you're going to be saying he was chasing down the Carrera? :lol:

5vz-fe 10-03-2006 12:55 PM

I really wouldn't call it chasing either....it just so happen the 2 met somewhere in the track that's all :wink:

gis 10-03-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

same as an M3 right? :wink:

keep in mind the price difference between the 2 cars,the NSX did quite well. :)

Wyclef 10-03-2006 02:50 PM

NSX is beautiful and has perfect chasis... but not enough horses under the bonnet.

Daggernite 10-03-2006 02:57 PM

The enzo is just lucky that the NSX isn't allowed to be over 280bhp :P

RC45 10-03-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gis
Quote:

You betcha.. :P

Daggernite 10-03-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gis
Quote:

Theres only one car thats perfect in all areas. It begins with the letter C. :wink: :P

5vz-fe 10-03-2006 04:06 PM

^I know I know, the Carrera GT? :mrgreen:

RC45 10-03-2006 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daggernite
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gis
Quote:

Theres only one car thats perfect in all areas. It begins with the letter C. :wink: :P

Actually it begins with the letter R... ;)

The C5Z06 is just the best nbang for the buck.. but is nowhere near perfect in any areas... ;) :P