View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 10:53 PM   #7
oscargarza88
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
Originally Posted by oscargarza88
Originally Posted by crazidude
What is wrong with it exactly? You're downloading slowly or does something not work?
well i connect to a server and the stuff i have to download dont download, and after a long long while 1 person start to pass me the file but at like .4 speed, and it cuts off alot, so i guess it something loke the firewall or router, or something of the confuguration for it to work properly
That is how emule works ... if you share a lot of filez and keep uploading them , then you get priority to download from other ppl , so if you are a user for quite a long time you can download faster , its the same as in Kazaa where you got ratings , and that depended how fast you download
ok, then im sharing all the stuff i got, ont know why but suddenly a vid started to doenload at 4, much better compared to before.
thanks
oh and do i have to look something specofocally when i connect to a sever or just see if it has lots of files?
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote