View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 10:32 PM   #11
Junk2006
Regular User

Originally Posted by DMbaseball1604
this really pisses me off...if it wasn't for guys like Tillman, then this idiot would not even be able to voice her own opinion in the first place...some people dont realize how blessed they are...I wish I could go talk some sense into this person
What the fuck are you talking about? I am tired of Americans making it sound like there the only country who have this right. Citizens of other countries have the exact same right.

I highly doubt that if Americans didn't goto Iraq they would lose their right to speak up. And this right to speak out isn't total and absolute as you will get conservative media trashing every whisper of a liberal idea (except for the liberal views I am against coincendentallty)

plus if you are against either the war or the occupation of Iraq wouldn't it be normal to think anybody in Iraq that supports the occupation or war is an idiot