View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 07:14 AM   #44
Anonymous

Originally Posted by tanelvali
Ok fuck my question then. You all have to talk around the corners do you? Not everybody's mother language is english? Simple Y/N answer would have done and about 10 posts less would have to been made. NEver mind my questions. it not that important I can see the answer after a week or 2 from videovault anyway. :fist:
What a nice mature response TT explained everyting already, its clear your just concerned about vids and that bothers me :x

BTW i'm tempted to put your comments in my sig just to show how mature you were about this and about TT's enzo pictures

Originally Posted by tanelvali
OK TT cut the crap post some pics already. Whats the purpose of showing it to some mebers first? So that they could show off. Use your head. What good is it to them or to you ? Just post the pics. Its been like eternety already and everybody who desperately wanted to see them before other members have already done that. Those who haven't just dont care and might see them same time as the rest of us.
YOU REALLLLLLY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT STRAIGHT AWAY DO YOU???