View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 09:17 AM   #29
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by geekdiggy
Originally Posted by gis
^^^^^^^^^dude,u read my mind

yeah let's nominate geekdiggy because he's not being nice and friendly and querky and comforting to all the sensitive pansies on this board. :roll: notice jabba said to nominate SPAMMERS? he didn't say "i'll be banning anybody you don't like so just list their names here." fags.

and i never got 50 posts in one day,idunno where that came from, nor am i a post-whore. my posts obviously aren't useless if whenever i say something i get at least three people responding to it, positive or not.

i swear some of you people on this board are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO queer
the reason i said u,and im sure the other 2 people who did said u coz the only reason you have that ammount of posts is most replys you give are being offensive to sum1

i dont dis-like you,im sure your a nice guy,but it just pisses me off,and im quite sure im not alone on it,that you reply to peoples posts with offensive comments,some can be funny,as jabba said,but when they are aimed at sum1 im sure that person doesnt like it.

jabba and TT say they want a friendly site,personally,i dont think thats possible with sum1 making offensive comments most the time

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote