Thread: SMART? or NOT?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 09:28 AM   #1
mendocino
Regular User

Default SMART? or NOT?

Hello,

don't worry, it's not a post to increase my own number, I really am interested in your opinion about this car. Now, before everybody ask, I'm talking about the genuine smart (coupe, brabus or cabrio) not the roadsters or coupe roadster, and of course not about the 2+2. Can you give your opinion and mentionned if you live in a city or not (I think that's important)
I know I'll get a lot of negative opinion as I notice here or by my friends, but I just like it... hehe

Personally, I like the principle, I live in a place where it's really difficult to park and a smart would be welcome! futhermore, I travel most of the time less than 10 km and at less than 50 km/H. The smart diesel cdi is quite good and does an incredible 3 liters/100km! taxes are peanuts and insurance like it. it not all sweet and light tough: It's expensive and it's got a crappy gearbox (inverted!!! up forward and down backward and so slowww..)

Now, tell me what you think!

if someone is interested I've got a brochure of every smart, I can make scans of it.