View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 12:21 PM   #2
marktak
Regular User

As promised...Le Grand Blue. One of a kind, I really like it...it has plenty of toys.... one of them is a Predator yacht. If I am correct this yacht alone costs about 1000.000. Correct me if I am wrong, but at least it is more than I make a year!!

On this picture you can see the Predator I was talking about. This is just a tender.... My god, the owner of this ship must have loads of cash. Does anyone of you happen to know who the owner is....must be some IT founder...

Here is even a better view of it....I hate the shed they put in front of it....why do people do things like that????

This pic is my wallpaper right now...It is taken in Lisbon, but not by me as I mentioned before.

This is a pic of the Pelorus again, I posted pics of it before, but I really like this ship. It is quite unique to see it docked together with some other megayacht.

Some nice view on the chopper!!

This ship is called wedge Too. The thing I like most about it is the design of it. It is quite different from the other yachts. I believe this ship is designed by Philip Starck. In my opinion one can see it is designed by a pro. I don't know who the owner is, but the name suggests that it is a golfer. It must be a wellknown than.

Entering the Monaco Marina.....isn't this a great pic???

Car and Superyachtlover!!!
marktak is offline   Reply With Quote