View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 01:34 AM   #260
Caps8419
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
RC45, if you can't see why a 360 is a better car, think of it this way:
It's not a feeling - it is fact - Everytime I come across a Porsche TT on the street, it is a run for the money and the TT puts up a good fight and may runa way at the top etc etc.

Every 360 I come across ends up 10 bus lengths back and has been piloted by a Starbucks refugee...
Interesting because the 360 actually beats the TT on the top end, or lets say past the 1/4mile mark :roll:

thats y i figure you only race 1/4 miles.... i aspire to be as good as i damn well can.

lol its funny how you can say people stuff 100k into a vette and run low 3's and 10 second 1/4 miles..... who gives a crap!!!!!! turn the wheel and what happens to a vette that doesn't happen to the ferrari? UNDERSTEER!!!!!! but you wouldnt get that because vettes only know how to go in strait lines.

maaaaan... how can this side argument even exist? its stupid.

now matter how many times you say yuppy this yuppy that and completely abuse the word yuppy YOU WILL STILL DRIVE A CHEVY!!!! lol i mean get off it! y should ferrari loves be oooooo so afraid of a z06? its funny how chevy's "top o the line" car only beats ferrari's 8 cyl model...and who ever calls a 360 entry level can shove it. there are no levels at ferrari. there are classes. 8 cyl. 12 cyl and supercar. thats it basically. and like i said before people desire a ferrari because of its pedigree, the performance, the quality, and the name. there all important. rc45, how can you honestly say you grew up wishing you drove a corvette? i mean come on! sure, im happy that you are able to experiance a car with some sort of performance, but that doesnt justify even uttering ferrari and corvette in teh same sentence.

they are 2 different worlds. i can honestly say that i would throw 150k into enzo ferrari's wallet for one of his cars. i can give 2 shits about any corprate whores or whatever you raving about ( getting ripped off and what not) you my friend are ripped off. please do youself a favor and go to the nearest ferrari dealer and drive a 360. feel the car its a total machine not just good for traffic light races.

yea yea fuck you caps8419... corvette this corvette that. i challenge you to drive a 360. you'll see what your missing.

Originally Posted by bmagni
Look how much cheaper the ZOnda and Koenigsseggs are than their their Ferrari counter parts - just as exclusive and exotice - but better priced
right, ferrari has the advantage to be more expensive and still sell... also performing better than the CCR and the Zonda
You guys sure buy into this image crap pretty easily..
there's nothing to buy into... its completely tangible.... let me ask you rc45 a question. seriously how many people turn their heads when they see a corvette? i mean honestly? i can go out for a drive for 1 hour and see at least 10 vettes of various years ( only one i can stand is a 73 or 78 stingray) there is an aura and image surrounding ferrari And zonda etc... its undeniable because i can garuntee you even those not interested in cars would turn their heads when they see a ferrari. anyone.

ok enough bitching for one day....nite!

Officially, Catholicism is Italy's official religion; but any true Italian will tell you Ferrari first, soccer second.....
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Montoya should race bumper karts and not F1 race cars!