View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 10:35 AM   #67
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
St-Anger: I remember reading somewhere saying that you didn't really like the 986 Boxster S. And I was wondering why?

Other members feel free to contribute.

Also how much more money could I expect to spend on maintenance over an E36 M3?
don´t get me wrong, the Boxster IS a nice car, and in it´s class definitely among the best when it comes down to pure performance, and this´ll get even better with the new 987series - there´ll be some nice suurprises inside 987 model range , as i said some days before, the Boxster is also very very important for PAG as it´s a draught horse for business, BUT...till now i couldn´t familiarize with the Boxster as a Porsche, it´s always afflicted with "poor man´s Porsche" - don´t get me wrong with that said, but personally, before buying a Boxster - just to have a Porsche - i´d buy a e.g. Z4 or whatever, regardless which age...
for me the Porsche world starts with a 911...
so how much more...hmmmm, to be honest can´t really comment on that in detail, but as u know....it´s a Porsche and everywhere where´s a Porsche badge on it....it´ll be a bit more expensive.....
but no problem, just go to your local Porsche dealer - they´ll be able to tell you everything
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote