View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 04:22 AM   #25
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by PATo355
Sad that it ended like this , you payed a lot of money for the system and you are building it yourself , imagine how much money would have you saved by making this at the first time ... well ... for the next pc you can build your own setup
Yes that has crossed my mind a few times....but I have learned so much from the whole experience that I would not have known if I had tried to build it myself at the beginning.

When things are going right with it then you feel a real sense of achievement...when things go badly that it can become a bit frustrating.
That is a good point , you learned something because of the problem , im sure next time you would like to build the pc . And yes when you are trying to do something and does not work again and again it works to be a little frustrating , but then when you get it is very amazing .

BTW , what happened with the savrov guys about the videocards ? I lost that discussion since ive been with a lot of tests lately , thats why my lack of posting

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote