Old 09-24-2004, 03:51 AM   #113
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by coombsie66
Originally Posted by st-anger
Originally Posted by st-anger
^^ See your still a 'hungry young man' at heart St-anger, chasing down all those M3's in your little play thing! I understand what you say about the long journeys especially during long exhausting working weeks. As you said sometimes a glass of red on a relaxing trip home just fits the bill better. (but only if the stewardess is hot )
...u know it: "once a racer,..."

no seriously, it´s not that bad
in public traffic i drive very defensive and safe, only when autobahn has 3 lanes and there´s very little traffic i sometimes floor the cars chasing some ppl who think they are the fastest around
...again, i can have my fun at closed racetrack - just read the news here, every day there´re too many ppl injured or killed on autobahn because of speeding or agressive driving...

lol, u know the one and only thing i´m really looking forward is seeing my wife again, so no chance for the stewardesses
but i think i´m already too old to flirt with them anyway, i´ll leave it up to u...
Im more than happy to take that baton onward and upward! But comeone, you must be considering an M5 now, ive watched every review of it, and i just cant believe the thing! It leaves me with a fat smile accross my face every time i hear it! And thats just sat here in my arm chair! I can only imagine the enjoyment of being in the drivers seat!
U must be tempted to at least take one on a test drive!?
i think my BMW dealer should be one of the first to get a E60 M5, so we´ll see...
for sure, to own a M5 would be nice BUT my next car is more or less fixed...i´m talking about next year, spring/summer...

i´d have opened a new reply tomorrow, but well, i can say it now as well...tomorrow, friday, i´ll take the 350Z back to the dealer and next week i´ll take my company car, a Cayenne S, home with me - it´ll be my car for the PEG/PES work...
ahhh, we´ll see...

Thats what i wanted to see Cayenne S, not bad at all for a company run around!!! :shock:
most of the company cars at Stuttgart or Weissach are 911s, but "only" the standard ones like C2, C4, C2 Cab, ... very hard to get a better one and you won´t get it for longer period because of some circumstances...
i took the Cayenne from the start, definitely the better choice for a company car IMO, had some different one´s over the past year and now i have a more or less brand new one, black with full beige leather interior looks very flashy is the best solution for long autobahn distances and right now only ~4200km on the clock...
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote