View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 04:04 AM   #26
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by toronto
Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
I think he should start at the last positon and stick with the orginal stragey. Off the start he would have at least make a few postions......

Totally agree with you sameerrao, he should have gone for 2 stop if he's starting from pitlane, but I doubt those bridgestones gonna last that long. Well, he got a puncture anyways .....
he was having problems with his tires i think? forced to stop at least twice because of that,

but i think the people of china are happy on how the merc's did and now they can open a plant in the biggest car market in the world, and isn't that what F1 is all about, the marketing and profits
My point was that he stopped once due to the flat tire late in the race ... At that time they could have filled him enough to do the rest of the race ... Its not like he was fighting for track position or something .... It was stupid that he had pit again almost at the end for fuel....

Michael was lapping at the 1'33''s during the last couple laps ... instead even if lapped a second slower to conserve his tires he would have still been faster than the stopping again with a 20+ second time penalty for this...

Anyway I am pissed off now and am going to sleep ... grrrh .....

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote