Thread: new Mustang
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 11:38 PM   #43
graywolf624
Regular User

Yes, I go to corner-carvers,com. Most all are dicks even though they are knowledgeable. What do a lot of the corner carvers guys drive? Mustangs. They like the cars, even with all the flaws. And besides, you are also talking about road racing these cars. First off , when I was starting to talk about Mustangs (and SVO's) was mainly talking about street performance and I thiught that you were too, you know; you were talking about skidpad numbers of both street cars. And we must both agree on this, when it comes to criving both cars in the corners, it will mainly end up being who's the better driver. Thanks for showing me the griggs site about the Mustang flaws. I did bookmark that.
Well realizing I'm a) a sr member of corner carvers.. b) a road racer.
I couldnt care less about the street.. cause I follow the cc montra.. it only belongs on the track. Ya think the pictures of the road racing camaro I sold not that long ago, the articles on brakes and suspension I wrote and posted here.. ect.. that itd be obvious..
Maybe you didnt see them though so Ill give you benefit of doubt.

That being said, with no money in the budget Ive been reduced to spending my weekends pitting for my buddies drag racing.. oh well.. another year and ill be back.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote