View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 09:28 PM   #38
Anonymous

Originally Posted by TransAm2001
Originally Posted by jon_s
The less I say about this the better.

I would have quite possibly just run him over. I wish I was joking, but I would have piled on the revs and dropped the clutch.

In fact, if the bloke on the camera was not a threat, I would have got him on the bonnet, driven upto the car in front, pinned his legs between the two cars, and beaten the living shit out of him. As a final ironic statement, I would would have said "what you going to do now" bitch.
Note to self - don't piss Jon_S off.

Like I said already in the other post, do this in Texas and someone would have shot him. An armed robber tried it on in a Long John Silvers (fish fast food place) then a McDonalds next door about 2 weeks ago. One of the upstanding citizens of Dallas eating in Maccy D's ran out to his truck picked up his gun and chased him up the road and shot him in the leg, thus disabling him.

Police can't seem to find the 'upstanding citizen' (no doubt they want to find him and have 'a chat') and while I don't watch the news everyday, I hope he doesn't get caught. Just my $0.02 worth.
Indeed i hope if the police do find that guy nothing comes of it..... if you set out to do rob anyone you derseve everything you get IMO....