View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 05:40 PM   #11
ZfrkS62
Regular User

i know, i wanted to see Barrichello win too. BUt you have to admit, JPM is also the LAST person you'd expect to win the GP though. Especially after all the shit everyone here seems to talk about him *cough*maxpower*cough*

i'm glad he was able to show that he has gotten over his so-called bumper car tactics. and i'm glad BMW finally got a hard earned victory this season. He drove a very clean race and held fast lap in brilliant fashion. Hopefully him and Raikkonnen can work out any differences they have in the off season, cuz frankly Kimi has waited for a long time for a teammate that can push him the way Barrichello and Schumi and Sato and Button push each other ( i was also disappointed to see Button's engine expire but seeing the smoke coming off the car just prior to the start lights kind of prepared me for it)

Montoya is a good driver, just admit it. He isn't as good as either Ferrari driver but IMO he is better than Ralf. He was much better with the walrus-nose than Schumacher was and is probably the best cold tire driver of the entire grid. With him behind the wheel of a McLaren next year, i think Ross Brawn and Jean Todt are going to be nervously watching the McLaren pits during the races the way they were watching the Renault pits at the begininng of this year.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote