View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 09:53 AM   #42
RC45
Regular User

Well - as far a he "explanation" for what JW or Jabbasworld means - does there really even need to be one?

I simply let folks know I spend time at jabbasworld or JW for short - and that it's a general enthusiasts site. As to what the name means, I simple say "nufink - is jus a forkin name hey.."

Now for promotional material, it could simply show JW... afterall, I should imagine the Prancing Horse and Charging Bull's will be just as difficult to work into promotional material as the Star Wars theme.

I fear becoming "just a another gas station on the super hiway to oblivion" is sometimes as simple as a name change... unless it is carried out really carefully -- and then of course you can still retain the jabbasworld.com/net names for us old farts that take very poorly to change... and rattle snakes in the lucky dip..

So in that vein jayw.net (which has a mysterious tone about it - and while having no specific meaning could still be the home of an exclusive line of [place exclusive line here]'s) is still up for grabs....
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote