View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 05:32 PM   #28
Jabba

for me the obvious vote is the Zonda, HANDS DOWN

the carrera gt is conservative in looks and doesn't do anything to me, does fire a passion to drive it or dream about it.

the SLR, to me, is a dissapointment. i think the top speed is 208mph? thats not that great considering you have mclaren helping you build it. maybe i was expecting something more faster seeing that mclaren was teaming up with benz. It is the best car here in terms of practicality and everyday use but it doesnt separate itself from cars like the 575M, murcielago, carrera gt. i expected much more, especially in terms of speed.

the CC8 is a good car and would be my second choice but lacks one thing, a good sounding engine. it sounds subdued and the least interesting sounding engine of the bunch but the car goes fast. very fast. faster than the disappointing slr and moderately good C GT.

that leaves the Zonda, the best sounding car i have ever heard, 220mph top speed and very sports car looks. nothing conservative about the Zonda. i would choose the zonda and i would even rather have it than the other 3 combined. i really love the zonda!!!