View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 03:55 AM   #30
RS Patrik
Regular User

Originally Posted by Wutputt
Originally Posted by RS Patrik
In the meantime, this is a pic taken of me at Nurburgring in September.

http://img73.exs.cx/img73/1298/IMG1709040298.jpg
I may have some pics of your car at the ring, cause some of my friends were there at the weekend Jeremy and the TopGear crew were there.

Do you go often to the ring?

Edit: is this maybe your GT3 RS?

Hi, yes that is my car. I am the tall guy in the picture and the shorter guy is my mechanic, not that he was at the Ring to care of me, he was with the Swedish gang as I was. I now have gotten a personal licence plate, that I'm sure you'll like.
I am sure we met somewhere then, I met 1 photographer in Pistenklause 1 night when we celebrated a birthday, and 1 guy for lunch at Zur Burg. Was it you?

This was the 2nd time in 2004, and 2nd time total. I did the spring Scuderia Hanseat course in my RS-92, which I sold together with my Turbo-88 and some cash in between and bought the car of my dreams during the summer. Do I go often, well as we got our 2nd son on October, I thought I'd better go a 2nd time because next year (2005) I am not sure if I am able to do the same. My wife is OK that I do the spring Scuderia, as long as she and the sons can go and visit her parents in Brazil..... That course will cost a whole lotta cash!

A feature in February (blushing...) what would that involve?
Oh yes, I'm gonna stick around. And I have a lot og pics saved ( of me at the Ring) is it OK to post these?
After the pic with me, do I still need to post a pic with the manual/keys?
How do I get to be a "chosen one " to be able to download?

Kind Regards,
Patrik
RS Patrik is offline   Reply With Quote