View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 11:00 AM   #3
DeMoN
Regular User

I decided to Stirr up the conversation in that thread, so I registered there and wrote:

Originally Posted by JClarksonOwn3dU
I have just complaint too! Only that my complaint something like this:

"Dear BBC, let me tell you that I am well aware of a bunch of old ignorant fools that can't take criticism even if what has been said is correct. Many rover drivers (those from forums.mg-rover.org) have no life, (the fact that they own a Rover alone makes up for this premise) and decided to bash Jeremy Clarkson for what he said about Rover and the unemployment of their workers. What they don’t bother to think is that all those unemployed workers will get a better job. I mean, even fixing shoes will bring more happiness and success to their life. I much rather stand on a good pair of shoes that will take me from A to B than sit on a pile of **** that will probably stall mid way to point B. They do not agree with Clarkson’s thought about Rover being a bad company, but please understand that they have only driven crappy rover cars, therefore, they have no base for comparison to know how a good car feels and drives compared to their ****ty cars. As things are, Clarkson isn’t to be blamed; it’s the people who drive Rovers who are guilty for providing money to such a bad company to build more of the same ****.