View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #35
gtx28
Regular User

Thank you all for your input im going to take a look and see what i favor. I tend to hear and notice alot more than most so i prefer higher quality equipment.

Laugh out fucking loud! Wires play as big a role as speakers...... Rolling Eyes

You have wires running to the frequency of each cone AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And WTF is that for my friend? They make some special 15-100hz, 100-500hz wires now? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH Its called a friggin crossover................

What are your amps frequency depended aswel? So you have a woofer amp, a high frequncy amp?.................lol
No offence bro but some of what he is saying kinda makes sense its simple physics. If the wires to each speaker are wound in a way that causes less interpolation, and feed back you have less noise on the line hense less static. If the wire guage and windings are carefully chosen for the frequency and feedback then your resistance will be optimum for the chosen amplifier. And if each amplifier is shielded from electrical noise i would guess that the reproduced sound would have greater clarity in that frequency band.

THx Ikon2003 for the input i will check out those companies from his list.

Sfdmalex I checked out some Jamo stuff looks like a high quality product sexy lookin too hehe. I will see if anyone in town carries them thx for the info.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone have any webbys for dvd sound, sound tuning utilities like whitesound etc. Also any webbys with definitions for the ratings on the equipment class a b c d etc. In mobile audio a class d amp is supposed to be pretty good stuff but in the home theator stuff it seems class a is the highest?? so anyhelp is always appreciated.
gtx28 is offline   Reply With Quote