View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 05:53 AM   #17
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by MBDriver
That's a really nice car you have there Demon. I really like the G35 now personally, it's growing upon me and I wouldn't mind getting one, one of these days.

Personally, I've gotten the chance to driven one. My friend also has the G35 coupe in black but in an Automatic transmission. I loved it the moment I stepped inside the car. The power is amazing. Interior is nice and the car overall is just beautiful.

I hope this one treats you right and gives you nothing but happiness to come. By the way, I loved the story.
G35's are such great cars. The story was inspiration of the moment... I was so happy that I forgot my wallet, cell phone, a towel I had, and the GPS booklet at the dealership lol.

3 days before the car came, I test drove the BMW M3 (05 one) and damn man that is a sweet car. Wish I hadn't as my lil G cant match the feeling. Seriously, that M3 is friggin fast. I got up to 80mphour without even knowing I was going so fast... Then a corner came up and I went through it at high speeds and I didnt even feel pulled to one side! I have no idea how these germans do that! I was thinknig about getting one and asking for my deposit back from infiniti, but the car was here today so yeah... Besides, if I were to have bought an M3, besides being REALLY broke, I would get speeding tickets for sure. I am now used to the G and trust it. The G isnt that far away from the M3 anyway... performancewize the M3 is better no question, but I like the G's look more. I also like the interior on the G better. Those big old buttons the M3 has are not that good looking. The M3 is obviously more confortable too.