View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 09:16 PM   #26
graywolf624
Regular User

It has nothing to do with envious or dont like people more fortunate.

First, the kids experience contributed. He clearly saw the person stop in the middle of the U turn. Defensive driving teaches that you should slow down when you see a situation like this ahead. (was it his fault, no.. But experience would make him handle the situation better. Until he has that experience parents shouldnt provide him with a high hp car).

Second, it has nothing to do with envious.. Im not envious.. I couldnt care if I had a billion dollars, no kid should have a car like that before 20.. and they should pay for their first car to learn the value of the dollar.. Its nothing to do with whether hes a nice guy and everything to do with what I feel is the wrong way to raise a kid.. Im entitled to feel that way..

I'm also entitled to say it.. Period.. It isnt an attack.. It isnt jealousy.. Its the fact that I whole heartedly disagree with the action of his parents.. Perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut, but as you recall Ive said the same thing before in other threads where young people claimed they owned ultra expensive high hp cars.

edit: Brembo, if it were really jealousy Id be a liberal or be jealous of your cars or Jabbas or something.. Im not.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote