View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 09:54 PM   #20
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by T-Bird
this really is pathetic you Ferrari only girls are complaining about a car that was designed and released waay before the F430 was so how is that fair when using your argument of it beating an older car? yeah that's right shut up.
now If I recall all you haters back when the GT first came around you were all praising that it could beat the 360 and had to keep telling everybody but it isn't an American car it's British etc. etc. but now that the F430 comes around (And BTW C&D did a review of the 430 and GT and said the GT was a better car but the 430 was more livable) it's a piece of American garbage that doesn't seem to deserve it's existence.
WTF Are you on about?

It beat an outdated 6 yeard old Ferrari.

You say the 360 is its competition? Fine. It is. Am I supposed to be impressed by the fact that a Ford the "Ferrari exterminator" beats a 6 year old Ferrari???

British?WTF? The original GT40 was half british not this one.

Now how is the GT a better car then the F430 if they lap the same time? Tell me please. What is it about the GT that is better then the F430s? It doesnt have half the techonolgy that the F-car does. It doesnt have a pure N/A engine. It doesnt have the noise, it doesnt have the quality. It doesnt even have an original style.(but it does look good, but so would an F430 with a 250GTO body work....)

So whats your point really?

The car has no place!

Saying it again. It doesnt have anything to beat the Ferraris best, it doesnt have anything to beat Ferraris latest entry class, all it can do is beat an old 360. Wooohooo great!

Seriously what is the arguing about? Whats your point?
so because the car doesn't need all this funky E-diff stuff and F-1 gearbox to make the driver better it isn't as good as the F430? I would think it was the better car because it performs on par with a car that NEEDS all that technobable to keep up. Oh and what the fuck is wrong with a Supercharger if I recall Ferrari had to use Forced induction back in the day to keep up. Oh and it has the noise it has that thing NO euro car can have American Rumble. Oh and I've seen the interior of one of these first hand and the quality is very good especially for what you haters call American build quality. And the GT looks waay better than the F430 after getting VERY close up views of both I have to say the Ford just looks that little bit better. but then again you can't really argue the looks thing and that I hope you CAN agree on because looks are something different from person to person.

And please don't get me wrong I love the F430 and the older 360CS I have nothing against them but I do see them at the garage alot so the quality must not be that great and that is just part of woning a Ferrari.
Ahh FYI if you want to turn up the fastest lap time in the F430 you turn all the driving aids off, so your point about it needing all that to keep up flies right out the window.

I dont care what Ferrari used back in the day. FYI I never really loved the F40 because it has a turbo. I'm an NA guy. I always see the F40 as a great car, but it will never be my top Ferrari just because it has a turbo.

To me the F430 is a better car, it just has much more to offer.

Dont get me wrong, I love the GT. I love the fact thats its raw performance car, no bullshit, no strings attached. I'm just saying that what Ford did does not impress me. They should've tried a tad bit harder and actually have something to beat its current rivals since you insist on it being on the same competion level as the the Z06 and the F430, all it does is match them, so it doesnt do what Ford say it would do.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote