View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 04:38 PM   #35
|Nuno|
Regular User

I must say this circuit is awesome. One of the first Tilke tracks that I really enjoy.

Now, for the race - not a good Weekend for Ferrari, as expected when they have to used old tyres. Bad old tyres.

I was quite excited after the first couple of laps though. Schumi's first laps were just :shock: . In the first lap he overtook 8(!) cars, including some fast ones, like Button. And only one of those 8 overtakings was made in the first corner... I really would like to see onboard footage of his first lap.

But after those few laps the tyres just stopped working... And then there was the incident with Webber. Shit happens, I guess. Only thing that bugs is that Monza's Qualifying will be compromised because of this. :bah:

Anyway, things in the front of the race were interesting, so overall, I enjoyed the Race.

edit - and so much for team orders, what was that on lap 5 or something, fisi letting alonso pass on TEAM ORDERS. yet no one has said anything about it, yet im willing to bet had it been Ferrari everyone would be bitching and crying.

Yep, fucking hypocrites. :x McLaren's case in Hungary, I can understand, since the drivers were in different strategies. But this is just pushing it. At least when there were team orders at Ferrari, it was admitted by them (and they weren't illegal). But of course, everyone had to complain... :roll: Including the people who are now applying the same team orders...