View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 11:31 PM   #1
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Default Trip to Cuba Sept. 3-10 (Pics and Narration) 56k. warning

Here are the pics from my trip to Cuba this September (3rd to 10th ). I had a great time. The weather was good, the clubs were decent and the people were cool.

Only a three hour flight from Toronto:

And you thought Cuba doesn’t pollute.

Sunset (don’t ask me when, because I can’t remember which day was which. It was just party after party after party.)

The water was damn warm (32 C.)

The view from my balcony. I went there with a couple of friends and we all got separate rooms next to each other.

Varadero Beach is considered one of the best beaches in the world. It’s about 30 km. long and most of it is “owned” by resorts. This is one of the resorts next to ours:

Damn mint condition Ford:

Can’t live without them:

This (private) beach was 30 m. away from our rooms:

No jumping in the whaaaat? (This guy had all his bags opened at the airport because they thought he was carrying drugs. All the Cubans were curious about his haircut.)

These “grasshoppers” that they made out of straws were pretty cool. When I first saw one, I thought it was real:

The “relaxing” pool, complete with a bar. I wonder where all the drunk people go to the bathroom….

Menacing Sunset:

Overlooking the lobby bar (there were 7 bars and five restauranta on our all-inclusive resort):

Unfortunately, this bar closed at 20.00:

Sunrise (the only one I got up for…and only because we had to leave) just before we left:

And now it’s time for some snapshots taken from the bus to the airport:

I think these were rentals:

I wonder what she’s doing….

Hmmm……I wonder why this is here…

Cuban “vilas”

Cuban transportation:

I hope you enjoy the pics. I didn’t take nearly as many as I wanted but I was too busy partying or sleeping to take more.

Mihai
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote