View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 02:00 PM   #8
TT
Regular User

LOL thanks guys BTW, to edit these pics was a nightmare because I had set the ISO way too high for a test in the morning and then forgot it like that all day long: high ISO = much grain in my camera! Luckily on bright surfaces it isn't so bad, but there was still some heavy editing involved :bah:

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
The only drawback I find - is the engine. As for the rest... it's bloody nice! black wheels, the british flag, the Collin Chapman logo... this Elise looks just so damn good!! Nice pics as usual... can't wait for the next In Depth - Murci??
Well I can assure you it is good enough to have some bloody nice moments behind the wheel

And yes, next indepth (in around 10 days) is the Murci, followed by Modena and SLK55 (just some more pics of Shin's one). Then we will see

Originally Posted by dingo
Lovely photos too, my favourite would have to be the second preview you posted above - thanks.
Thanks sweetie and actually, I think I should get used to take vertical shots every now and then because sometimes they turn out quite good and make for a nice change

Oh and let me also thank all the ppl that actually take the time to click one of the ads when they visit my website. Much appreciated :good: