View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 10:21 AM   #9
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL
Oh yeah so why didn't you post it in that thread yesterday :roll: And Mr "inside Knowledge" I highly doubt "everyone drives every car". Do you honestly believe they film it all at the same time and nobody has anything else to do? :roll: Certainly I doubt if Stig had a lap in it they would not film it anyway.
because the program was running on tv and i wasnt sure if they meant "THE LAP" ......:roll:
you cant really bring a veyron any or every time you want .. soo i bet everyone wanted to have a go at it .... and everyone prolly did ....

and anyway ... JC always hates the macca right ..... now hes found somehting that is alot better then the macca ... soo he just might bring it to the track and prove that it isnt good enough ... one way or the other ... once and for all .. jc style :d ...

@ isnane ..... when they revied the cl65 .. they didnt do a laptime ..... the did it late in the series because they were getting alot of requests ..... which shows ... a laptime is more inportant then the review ... in a way ... :roll: