View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 02:32 AM   #15
Evil-ution
Regular User

guys i still can't see why will weight be a problem for the veyron? weight matters if u have low power and normal brakes, then weight will be the reason for ur car not accelerating and brakes aren't strong enough to make the car stop (just like the SLR)

though the bugatti weighs 1890 Kg, it still can accelerate to 60 as fast as an F1 car, and thought it weighs 1890, it brakes so good! and weight can be an advantege making the car more stable if the bugatti was weighing 1230 like a Zonda F it will have a much larger rear spoiler so it doesn't take off..

i read in (AutoCar Magazine) they tested the Bugatti in the last episode, they said u can choose the mode u want in handling blah blah, and they say that the bugatti is made to ((understeer)) when ur entering a corner with lots of power. so VW put every thing in there minds they knew that some ppl will screw so bad with there car and because it has a Mid-engine + 1001 hp understeering will be more usefull then oversteering..

i love the Zonda F its my favourite supercar.. i see nothing better then it, but to be honest i see the Bugatti beating it..

The 4G63 Al-Mighty Engine, Best Japanese Engine Ever Built
Evil-ution is offline   Reply With Quote